for Momma's Baby

7/11/2016 c1 Wonder777
I actuall wrote a short series of stories centering around Corrine. The third one, "Sealing Carrie's Fate" was about Carrie running into Corrine just before her death. "Secrets of Corrine" series it's called.
2/26/2016 c3 9Maya Phantom
UPDATE!
12/30/2015 c3 6Demisavedme
I really love these chapters please respond to this review i have a request for you and i wanna say your one of my favorite writers on fan fic you do the most amazing things
11/29/2015 c1 EGS
I have always wanted to hear the story from Corrine's POV. What was she thinking when she went to all of Cathy's ballets in NY, how she felt when she found out they escaped, what was going through her mind when Dr. Paul petitioned her for custody. How she chose money over her children... I love what you're doing, I hope you add more soon!
10/5/2015 c1 lorraine.elgar.10
Absolutely heartbreaking , such a wonderful read , cant wait for more x
9/2/2015 c2 Guest
Dude, wow just wow. Plot twist! But seriously, i wanna hear more of Corrine and Carrie, even though Corrine's emotions did seem all over the place. Its intriguing (and it must be incredibly difficult to write) a story where Corrine tries to justify what she did to her children. Its pretty hard to find any reasonable explanations for her actions. I like it! Keep it up! Update soon :)
6/6/2015 c1 8GrayRainbows
I'm glad you found the books, and are enjoying them, especially since it leads to good fics!

I like your choice of title, and theme, very much. (I thought it a great mistake in the Thorns movie, that Cathy referred

to Corinne as "Mother". Just doesn't have the same emotional impact as "Momma.")

This makes my heart ache for poor Carrie. Hope and disappointment. You described her so beautifully!

Mothers love their sons above anyone else, in this series, don't they? And, it certainly doesn't justify her reaction or her treatment of the kids in the first place, but I liked how she did spare some thought to Carrie, and assumed she was as strong and resilient as Cathy, because of her outspoken personality. Just another thing Corrine got wrong, sadly.

I know you put this in to make a point about the austerity of Olivia's character, but actually, Corrine did call Olivia

Mama. (and Mommy, when Corinne was younger. An editor of Garden should have caught the discrepancy.

I'm glad you're doing this, and I hope to read more. Corinne's one of the most fascinating people in these books-after

Olivia-IMO.