for Kitchen Nightmare

6/3/2015 c1 FlikBigIdeas
Nice job on this i like how this is a perquel to your othet story. I sure hope you'll do another one like this one again.
6/3/2015 c1 SimplePlanSongs
Cool story i think it was good story keep it up i can't wait to see what kind of story you'll write next.
6/3/2015 c1 Gothic girl
I'm very sorry i haven't reveiw any of your storys but i don't have much free time any more. With school, my mom cancer, and taking care of my little brothers. I love the story i'll be trying to read your other storys as soon as i can hopeful i'll get more free time soon.
6/3/2015 c1 SummerMovies
Awsome job i kind of like it a little bite you sure did nail Denahi and Kenai when they started to fight though. So i say i did enjoy this story it was something new so good job.
6/3/2015 c1 MagicAllAroundUs
Great story it was very good you had these two mostly fighting like in the movies. So this was a great story to read i'm am wondering are you going to update that other prequel of your it like good.
6/3/2015 c1 BrotherBearKenai
Cute both brothers wanting to make a cake for koda's birthday. That very sweet of those two to bad they got messing though that was good i love it!
6/3/2015 c1 ElsaIcePowers
Nice job on this i though it was kind of cute. I like it theres not much story where it's just Denahi and Kenai.
6/3/2015 c1 Halloween Coming
Very funny i like alot you should do another one where kenai meet koda or about kenai teenage years being a emo Just a idea though.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service