for Adventures in Dating

8/15/2016 c13 5Finlaure13
Always love when our team goes out on an op as the married couple they should be.
They are always so good at covering all their needs and planning everything well, and this op seems to have gone down very well according to plan. So I'm anxious to find out when the "mud" happens. And yes, you're right, Annie never just has a plain old vacation. Actually, now that I think about it, neither does Auggie. It's just not in their capabilities, or their cards, I guess.
4/15/2016 c12 Finlaure13
Beautiful. I needed that. Sometimes no dialogue is required to convey story, ideas, feelings, and most definitely love.
Annie finally has a place to come home to. She was wanting that since she spent time with Ben. She tried to call so many places and fellas home, but this one is it. She knows she's found where she belongs. And Auggie opening up to her shows that he has found it, too.
4/13/2016 c12 2sissyC
I love this chapter! You described Annie's emotions so well!
Great job, as usual!
3/13/2016 c11 5Finlaure13
I enjoy your little lighthearted one-shots, such a different feeling from your chapter fics. I hope you continue with them.
I've had days like this with clocks. Time is dragging and you realise the clock has stopped. I guess at least Auggie got a lot of extra work done, anyway. :-)
2/12/2016 c11 Guest
OMGoodness! I don't think I have responded to this since its inception but know that I love it!
Thank you for taking the time to keep them alive since the power's that be did us dirty.
Looking forward to more.
Nice! -jae
2/11/2016 c9 Guest
That was good! -jae
2/11/2016 c8 Guest
It was weird jumping back through time, but you handled it with aplomb. -jae
2/11/2016 c6 Guest
Annie's eyes are amber-colored, not chocolate brown. Good story though! -jae
2/11/2016 c5 Guest
Liked it. -jae
12/27/2015 c10 Finlaure13
Just what I needed. Love it. Love the song and the inspiration. Annie and Auggie WERE meant to be. They are better people with each other. They are happier people with each other. They are stronger with each other.

Perfect!
10/6/2015 c9 2sissyC
As you know I love your storie. I always wait for them.
10/6/2015 c9 5Finlaure13
Walking is what Auggie does when he's under duress. It would only be natural for Annie to also pick up this affect. Especially when they are living together in such a small apartment, they need space to pace. And of course Auggie knew he'd find her. Just like in Barcelona when he knew she would come to the same place he was headed. Just like he knew what direction she would cross and what border she would cross to save herself and Reva. They know each other that well that they can predict the unpredictable. Glad for all updates.
7/9/2015 c8 Finlaure13
Thank goodness for tense missions. I always loved how, when things were good, she'd be talking to Auggie, and when things went sideways, she'd be on the phone with Auggie. He was always there to support her, lighten the moment, keep her mind working. No matter what, happened, he was there.
You've pretty much given us the exact example of this. He's there for her, no matter what.
And she knows this. She counts on it. He'll always get her home because she belongs there with him.
30 Page 1 2 Next »