for We, Alone

6/7 c16 DrReadnoShit
Somewhere in the middle, when I felt betrayed by the mentioned genre being fantasy/romance while the real genre is drama/angst or whatever you call this, I didn't want to think I wasted time reading 8 of 16 chapters so I at least finish the story despite it being meh only. Though the idea was good, I will admit that much.
Now that I'm "done" I feel like I should have fucking stopped at chapter 8, I just wasted even more time for a story that's not even done. Of course author said what he/she wanted to say but to me it's like someone dropped the story in the middle.
4/2 c16 1anjiepotter
i like it
10/25/2020 c16 Lora
I'm torn. While a complete story there is so much more left to the imagination and unwritten. I do wish there was more to the story but at the same time I am glad it hasn't been written. It is sometimes hard to appreciate a well crafted story when you dislike or disagree with how a story unfolds. While I feel like there should be more I understand the story ending as it did. It allows us to imagine the story ending as we prefer. A sequel while interesting probably wouldn't unfold precisely as we might expect, would likely be a bit darker, and truth be told I'm not sure Hermione and Harry would survive physically or emotionally intact. Overall very good-my only criticism would be that the story needed edited for grammar and spelling.
8/17/2020 c1 Guest
At
8/17/2020 c1 Guest
Dh
8/15/2020 c16 Guest
hmmm! first, I'm not entirely sure why is this rated M... maybe because of the death's? second, i feel like this is a very abrupt ending! third, i would like to thank you for your time and great book! i hope you all are staying safe:)
7/6/2020 c16 11ConstructiveRomance
Whaaaaat. Honestly, this is a half-finished story. I understand what you're saying in your authors note but I don't understand what story you wanted to tell in this case. I adored your other HHr fic. And I adored this one, but this is not a finished story, and saying so is disingenuous.

Thank you for writing as much as you did, you created an incredibly compelling and interesting story. I loved meeting everyone in the new universe, how you didn't drop or forget about Harry's abuse, that you didn't drop or forget Hermione's parents. Neville was fantastic, thoroughly enjoyed his role and not to mention the Weasleys. I want to comment more but I'm a bit at a loss for words at the abrupt end.

In any case, thanks for putting something new into the HHR world, written very well and just overall great.
5/27/2020 c16 1battybiologist
I love seeing so much originality in fanfics like this. Wonderful character writing and place setting. Harry in particular is written with remarkable sensitivity to his character.
5/10/2020 c16 36CPO Backstreet
Interesting story. In a way, it ends where it begins. It's not the story of Harry defeating Voldemort but of him realising he has to. Does he manage it? Well...he's Harry Potter.
5/9/2020 c14 CPO Backstreet
Would a British police officer on desk duty really have a gun? I don't think so.

Interesting story. I haven't quite reached the end so I'm curious to see how you wrap it all up.
4/28/2020 c16 Guest
A bit disappointed there won't be a sequel, but also love the way you ended it. A bittersweet feeling, which is always a sign that the author did a spectacular job. I loved catching on to the breadcrumbs you left and finally seeing where all the pieces fit. Loved where you incorporated Neville and Luna. This was a great premise. Thank you for writing this.
9/20/2019 c16 Caver Floyd
Good story
9/1/2019 c16 Grand old pa 10
Thank you, Continued Interests,, for this well written story. Plot was driven by quality characters acting in ways that evolved as they matured and began to understand their environment more accurately.
It may take years to catch up on my reading now I have retired, but your story makes the effort worthwhile. Thank you again. Up

T cuff
6/13/2019 c2 Amanthya
I think you mean to have Hermione's father calling her poppet, not puppet. It's rather rude to call her a wet blanket, though, and odd for a parent to encourage dating and kissing at any age, let alone so young. Being supportive (when she's older), sure, but...

The fic premis is interesting, though, I'll give you that.
6/8/2019 c16 8The cat with blue eyes
very nice story! I would have liked to read more a out it but the ending is still great because I can truly imagine what happened next and not be disappointed!
243 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »