for We, Alone

5/24/2019 c16 7Rafsolo
wow! This is brilliant!
5/22/2019 c16 Guest
If you decided not to do a sequel, I suggest taking out the part of you having a sequel started in the summary.
5/22/2019 c16 teachergirl
Where's the sequel you said was up?
5/22/2019 c16 7DArtagnan09
Oh no, really? I’ve read this story three times and have been waiting to finally get the email notification for the sequel. I’m definitely a little heartbroken, but I understand. Hopefully I’ll still get to see some other good stuff from you in the future!
5/22/2019 c16 5Q.Elwyn.D
I read this a while back, and while I would've wanted to read a sequel I didn't feel the story was unfinished without one, so I can agree completely with your decision to not make one.

I didn't review then because it takes more for me to review older stories than it does new ones, but I will say I found this to be a fascinatingly unique - and intriguing - look on how things could have gone. You had a few plot-holes - the MoM has ways to detect accidental magic for Obliviating purposes, for one - but they were never glaring or got in the way.

The good guys were flawed, the bad guys were competent. it's a good piece of writing.

Q.E.D
4/26/2019 c15 Guest
Welp
4/26/2019 c15 Guest
McGonagall seems much more interesting than the cookie cutter HHr you have here.
4/20/2019 c16 Guest
I really fucking hate it when authors stop a story and say “sequel!” and then it’s not finished. It’s a fucking cop-out because you couldn’t finish the story the first time. There was NO reason to stop it here and create a sequel...just finish the fucking story! Lazy author!
4/20/2019 c6 Guest
You have issues with its vs. it’s. we learned this in grade school. Its is like hers or his. It’s is a contraction, two words mashed together and an apostrophe. It’s is actually it is. You use it’s when you should be using its. Look it up and learn something.
3/15/2019 c16 4epain
This is an interesting story. Thank you for writing it. Poor Harry has to defeat Voldemort without magical education.
1/24/2019 c16 20EdTheBeast
Going to read the sequel now, though worried it's only 3 chapters. This is an excellent story.
1/24/2019 c15 EdTheBeast
What, no make up sex? Still great story, hard to see the end yet!
1/24/2019 c14 EdTheBeast
Learning the Dark Lord is Nazi Germany! Time to revolt.
1/24/2019 c12 EdTheBeast
The three are together at last. But H&H are forever!
1/23/2019 c11 EdTheBeast
The Umbitch is in charge of propaganda!
243 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »