for We, Alone

1/23/2019 c9 20EdTheBeast
Well, Neville finally meets H&H.
1/23/2019 c8 EdTheBeast
We have each other & wands, Harry. Yes, but so do all the bad guys, Hermione!
1/23/2019 c7 EdTheBeast
Really, that old prophecy again...geeez!
1/23/2019 c5 EdTheBeast
Yes Hermione; we will ask this OOTP why we must stay here, since the monsters soul in my head is dead.
1/23/2019 c2 EdTheBeast
Wicked second date. He has visions & talks to snakes.
1/23/2019 c1 EdTheBeast
Interesting start, no school for witchcraft. Meet Hermione while working. Now shes 18 & knows they both have abilities.
8/21/2018 c16 142Smithback
wow! I loved it all

pretty good and interesting and different. very very good
7/30/2018 c16 BillBrink
Thank you for sharing this entertaining story. I hope you continue to write.
7/31/2017 c8 Guest
The prophecy is just stupid. Neither can live while the other survives? They both live at this moment. The scar is a mark as an equal? The killing course doesn't leave a mark, therefor Voldemort had no intention to mark him at all. And mark as an equal? He certainly didn't consider Harry as an equal.

Harry's lack of self esteems shows that Dumbledore's plan is working. His whole live he was told he is worthless, of course he would feel that way. How else would Dumbledore convince Harry to get himself killed?
7/15/2017 c16 12Ptronille
This is, I think, one of the two or three best Harry/Hermione Fanfic on this site. And the reviews don't reflect how much of a gem this is. You write well, you have pace down pat, your characters are convincing, your dialogue does not snag... It's very, very good.
If I had one advice it would be to tweak your summary. Put AU in it so that people know what they're doing up for. Be a little clearer that V took power and that both Harry and Hermione never got their letter... And I think people will flock to this story like they should. It's amazing, and thank you.
7/5/2017 c8 6Souen11
So once more we have the whole: Abused kid Saviour story. And just like in all the others... it doesn't make sense. Why would Harry help them? Why would he help anyone?

From his point of view he was basically kidnapped by a cult, imprisoned because he isn't allowed to leave and then told he needs to kill someone. Who in their right mind would go along with this? Why would Hermione?
The entire thing started out extremely promising and devolved into a hard to believe cliche story.

Thank you for taking the time to write it, it's not my cup of tea though.
Souen
4/15/2017 c4 mckertis
Ah fuck, it started so well, and now it's Cliche Central.
4/7/2017 c16 Waterbird
And, so it begins...Though this is where you left it, maybe one day you'll update.
4/7/2017 c15 Waterbird
Everything is topsy-turvey. Wonder when they are going to get it all together?
4/7/2017 c14 Waterbird
Oh no! McGonagall! Though, the lack of information is beyond frustrating. Because of not telling Harry everything, they are shooting themselves in the foot. Disorganized and high strung. There is an imbalance.
243 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »