for We, Alone

4/7/2017 c13 Waterbird
Alright, I'll admit I got a little more than teary, and then Harry's Stag appeared and a smile broke out on my face. Now you left me with an oh-no frown, dang the police found them. No!
4/7/2017 c12 Waterbird
Ha. I laughed at the Draco joke. Mhm. But, dang, every single time Harry sparks up his memories I feel so sad for him. Now, the dementors are about and he...ugh!
4/7/2017 c11 Waterbird
Whoo! Neville is still the surprisingly brave lad we all know and love! Yes! This is all kinds of great.
4/7/2017 c10 Waterbird
Every time I read about Harry and his childhood, my heart breaks. The poor lad.
4/7/2017 c9 Waterbird
Neville! Thank Merlin! Another great chapter!
4/7/2017 c8 Waterbird
Goodness. Ai, ai, ai! How overwhelming for those two especially Harry. Suffocating. I wanted to honestly slap the taste out of Ginny's mouth in fact the whole lot of them. They are asking too much of Harry.
4/7/2017 c7 Waterbird
...my, oh my. It's starting to unfold. They should have told Harry from jump street, ugh! Stop holding back information from the boy!
4/7/2017 c6 Waterbird
Aw! Harry and Hermione - so cute!
4/7/2017 c5 Waterbird
I wish McGonagall was forthcoming. Just tell them everything, woman!
4/7/2017 c4 Waterbird
Oh, the ending of this chapter! Ha! Spot on there. Another wonderful chapter!
4/7/2017 c3 Waterbird
Poor Harry! To be saved from the Dursley's only to have Voldermort ruin everything.
4/7/2017 c2 Waterbird
Wicked, indeed! Hermione and Harry's get-to-knows are so down to earth, there is a comfort to your story telling. In your descriptions of Hermione's feelings, be they relief, happiness or the like, it's relatable, to read it so clearly and precise is wonderful. Same with Harry. The back and forth between Hermione's parents was adorable. Haha.
4/7/2017 c1 Waterbird
Wow! Wow! Wow! I'm intrigued by this concept of yours, well written, well executed. I'm itching for chapter two!
3/26/2017 c16 sakura2m
Oh wow that's one big ending! I see how Neville and Luna fits in the story. Throughout the whole story I love how you started with a preface/intro. It's almost like watching a tv show... a flashback that just guides readers. Love it! Now I am going to patiently wait for your sequel and whatever plot bunny you grace us. I do hope it's hhr :-)
3/26/2017 c15 sakura2m
Ahhhh and here is the rise of a revolution! Things are going down!
243 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »