FanFiction.Net
for Our Undeniable Love

12/12/2017 c7 r0gue lebeau
That was a great story summation point I really enjoyed it :-) thank you for posting it
1/14/2017 c7 15Pizzapug789
Ermergurd OMG I SHIP IT!
3/6/2016 c7 RackleRosie44
I love the story but its not M rated. Please change the rating.
2/29/2016 c7 4AngelStrikeX
I love the story

But, is it finished, or is there going to be a sequel, or are you putting it on hold because it says the stories complete?

Please don't let it end here, I want more.
2/25/2016 c7 love crimson red ray88
Update I beg og thee,
2/7/2016 c7 Guest
Please continue I cried a little cause there were no more chapters.
12/29/2015 c7 13Plains-Of-White
It's been nearly six months! PleAse CoMe BaCk! I miss your stories!
8/21/2015 c7 Risa98
Your not going to completely drop the story are you?
8/18/2015 c7 FairyTail1040
Plz plz continue writing this story!
8/10/2015 c1 1SPARKLEPOP67
BRAVA
8/6/2015 c7 1Ayrmed
Gotta love a clueless yet romantic Natsu.
7/6/2015 c7 13Hiyana
Love how everything turned out like that. Natsu being Natsu but still he doesn't know what he's doing. Then getting on fire when someone comes near to Lucy or accidentally throws a chair into her direction. Sooooooo I'm gonna say it now. Whatever you'll tell me, in my eyes they're together now. I mean Natsu confessed (yaay) and Lucy was wishing for that all the time so they're together. Uh by the way that chapter was great, starting with some loveling kiss and ending with the same. And I know what will Natsu calm down and how he'll be marking Lucy :)
So update soon and great job! Btw the idea with freed using his runes to stop Natsu was a good idea c:
7/5/2015 c7 parakoopa007
Awww this whole story is too cute for words :D I really love it, I can't wait for the next update!
6/29/2015 c6 Hiyana
Yeah okay we all can der zhat Natur is different and weird. So something happed. And when he woke up and didn't recognizer Loke that was when I thought something happen's. So whatever it is I want to find out everything. Maybe while Lucy was sleeping she almost gave up on life or something. With that I would totally understand Natsu acting like that, but whatever. Great chapter & update soon!
BTW you're not slow with updating even if I looked for a mail like at least once a day. But you always update 5his story with you're StiLu story right? That's a great thing so you don't update one chapter but two in different stories, that's awesome and keep in writing!
6/28/2015 c6 13Plains-Of-White
Awww:) ok where's the bad guy?
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »