FanFiction.Net
for Gladness

8/17/2020 c1 Guest
Great job! I really like how you made Legolas! :D
5/5/2020 c1 Honoria Granger
A Halfling? Three Halflings. Frodo and Samwise, and also Sméagol, who people tend to forget was the one who actually killed the Ring at the end, however unintentionally.
3/1/2017 c1 19AndurilofTolkien
nice job
2/8/2017 c1 Hawaiichick
What a fun read. I loved being a fly on the wall of this gathering. I love Thranduil's protective nature of Legolas and I love how pure and bright Leoglas still remains. A great story!
8/21/2015 c1 LegolaslovesME
Wow! I loved it! Keep up the good work, I enjoy reading it!
6/19/2015 c1 42Shirerose
Beautiful. I had a feeling Thranduil would be more anxious for Gandalf's blood than Bilbo's.

The subtle hints about the sea-longing were perfect as was Bilbo's alarm at hearing of Thranduil's imminent approach.

Shire Rose
6/18/2015 c1 7MistandShadow3019
Gorgeous and heart-wrenching and beautifully written and characterized. Another extremely brilliant fic! :) :3
6/17/2015 c1 LAHH
Excellent story! The characters were all perfect. Thanks for writing
6/16/2015 c1 57Pip the Dark Lord of All
Amazing! Very well done, I love it! :D
6/9/2015 c1 125Book girl fan
Sweet, especially how concerned Thranduil is over Legolas.
6/8/2015 c1 Guest
What a lovely one-shot. Seriously, you write Thranduil's mix of wry humor, love for his son, and sense of kingship near or at the best of any LOTR fanfiction writer on here! Such great characterization of Legolas and Bilbo too. And I really appreciate your fine writing style -it's very well-written, like all your work. Keep it up, please-it's highly enjoyed!
6/8/2015 c1 31Brightpath2
This was so good! Legolas and Thranduil are so awesome! And no, Bilbo, Thranduil does not feed poor innocent Hobbits to giant spiders
6/6/2015 c1 66Frodo's sister
I like how you described how the ring tempted the others including Legolas or could have.
6/6/2015 c1 wenduo
Very sweet and funny with a bit of humor. I really think you should try write more of these. Really like how you write Thranduil as both a good King and father
6/6/2015 c1 gginsc