for Nil Desperandum

9/23 c16 Magicthunder1
I really like all of your stories keep up the good work!
8/25 c1 Lonty Arbalest
Can You Make a Fanfic about Daughter C.C. and Lelouch who Came From the Future?
3/23 c18 cassnova5424
I'm with carine rn, this is incredibly arousing...I probably need professional help.
3/23 c17 cassnova5424
man this really scratches my bloodthirst itch
3/23 c15 cassnova5424
I like the subtle prodigal knight reference
2/19 c18 Guest
Give me more
1/11 c17 silentstrixe
I would just like to take a moment to say the following...

'Holy Shit! Everything about this story is amazing.'

Just found this story three hours ago, and I only looked away from my screen once since then to grab a drink. I've been reading this since. Here's hoping that you continue this very unique and fascinating story. I am looking forward to seeing where you take this story from here.
11/23/2021 c18 ilikebook
when will this continue (my review: i like the girl on girl) also will it continue here?
11/8/2021 c18 thecatleader
I for one am looking forward to whatever Lulu has planned to get out of her parents grip cause I really doubt she's going to follow them till the end.
10/22/2021 c15 3IveGotNoIdea
Yeah, not going any further. It was an interesting story, but that flip also made it into a not-interesting one.
9/23/2021 c18 Apollyon29
It's Great
9/21/2021 c18 Guest
Bloody love it
8/23/2021 c16 Chryseum
Can we please go back to killing the dad for being responsible for Nunulleys death?
8/23/2021 c15 Chryseum
This feels so out of place, the direction you are headed makes all Luluca do useless and her parents the smart slave masters that are graciously letting her back under their control. Luluca finally fully snapped and I'm surprised she didn't spite her parents by saying the truth during the funeral and commit suicide.
8/22/2021 c13 Chryseum
This is turning stupid, I hope she just kills her parents, especially her father and not cave to this...
644 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »