for Nil Desperandum

5/8/2021 c8 TheLostArchivist
I somehow suspected as much. Not sure whose fault that was, but they're not going to survive it long...
5/8/2021 c4 TheLostArchivist
Eh, if you want to make it poly it's a good chance to add some angst and/or character development. After all, her dad's pretty good at his job even if he IS an asshole. I'm sure there are SOME lessons to learn there. And, after all, it's a chance to do "that" right too...
5/8/2021 c3 TheLostArchivist
I think I've said I have no idea of the source material, but Rewind stories are usually good, it's written by _you_, and I think Lelouch is supposed to be some kind of genius planner. Plus explosions are advertised. Yeah, I think this will be good.
5/8/2021 c18 Kurosu Cross
Finally

i thought this was abbandoned. Thx for updating this fic
5/7/2021 c18 arga101
Is it now Luluka of the Radicalisation? Jk. Laughs aside its quite a nice surprise to see Nil, and you, again. Im not so quite the avid reader nowadays but you're doing great nonetheless. Nice one and hope you well!
5/5/2021 c18 marlastiano
Funny
5/5/2021 c16 Celtend
This Suzaku is leagues better than the cannon one! The sarcasm is so fresh too!
5/5/2021 c18 Blitzstrahl
Orgasms.
faints. pisses self, while unconscious.
worth it.
5/5/2021 c18 3Tendragos
Glad to hear you're giving this one more attention! It really was a fun story!

As always, thanks for writing!
5/4/2021 c18 10Rhavis
So.

This came up on my list and I was so confused because it's been so long I didn't remember it.

So I reread the last couple chapters. So now that I *do* remember it, this update is such a non siquentuer that I'm still confused, just for another reason.

Looking forward to more updates though.
5/4/2021 c18 Biblio388
Freaking love it. This whole story has just been a wild ride, the characterization is fantastic, the plot is intriguing, and your spin on events are outstanding. Glad to see it continue and deeply pleased with everything so far.
5/4/2021 c18 Shadowsought
Patience is rewarded. Carine is not forgotten. I assume Luluka has not yet completed her formal military training and this is just her way of unwinding a bit and seeing how well Carine does when it's real.

Not that Carine would be abandoned if she didn't quite measure up. It would be more a matter of deciding if she just needs more experience or should be moved to a tactical position if she suffers from an excess of civilized living. (Not everyone is able to handle kill or be killed situations after all.)

Welcome back. I've missed your storytelling here.
5/4/2021 c18 Guest
I honestly thought this would get kinda boring now that Lulu is back in Brittania. Damn was I wrong! This started out amazing and is still going strong! Don’t let up. You’ve got a real work of art here.
5/3/2021 c18 Rosenkruz
As a powerful Sith Lord once said: "I've been looking forward to this."
Good to have you back, Nem.
5/3/2021 c18 40deathgeonous
It's great to see that you're going to continue this. Great I say, great.
642 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »