for Nil Desperandum

5/3/2021 c18 1LunarCatNinja
I love it! I decided to reread this and somehow forgot about Milly dying... So that twist got me AGAIN with the feels. I'm really enjoying Luluka in Britainnia. Her scandalizing the nobles and fellow royalty is delightful.
5/3/2021 c18 WearyCurmudgeon
- Lust
Eh, considering that Lulu and Euphie were each other's first crush, she isn't being an aberration.

Looks like the normal mechanics that ensure that bloodkin don't become sexually attracted to one and other isn't working, due to how the Royal Court is setup.

Westermarck Effect isn't being triggered, made worse by Lulika having been absent for 6y.

Might be an interesting topic for a term paper, but forget about being able to publish it for peer review, considering it involves the Royal Family.

- Rai
Side note, he's probably related to Gino. That was the only way I could see him fit in into CG's canon history and who the Emperors were related to, yet still have ties to Kaguya.

Wasn't emperor for long before things went FUBAR.
5/3/2021 c18 4hnh058513
Thank you for updating after all this time. And can I just say I'm finding Carine adorable
5/3/2021 c18 wolfpackrwby88
Ummm... Ok...

So what about your sao & gundam wing x seed fics?
5/3/2021 c18 2Mugen-Muse
Well, that was interesting. Though what do you mean by re-edit the format?
5/3/2021 c18 1Draxsis Felhunter
*cackles* I welcome this story back. Had to do a little rereading to remember the plot but it was worth the wait. Hope to see more Fem-Zero causing chaos and mayhem as she derails the plot her male life took with nukes. (Both figurative and literal)
5/3/2021 c18 3X9-Killbot
OH FUCK YEAH BABY! IS LIVES *STOMP STOMp*

I am so glad this is back and you just teased us. If I was not filled with so much joy I would hate you right now you tease. I can't wait for more!
5/3/2021 c18 The Jedi Potato
I'm at half mast I need more
5/3/2021 c18 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
5/3/2021 c18 1tf330129
Keep it up :)
5/3/2021 c18 Dark008
Great to see some Code geass from you again, some of you're earlier stories are some of my favourites in the whole fandom, like Let me share the burden or When Empires Collide.

I hope I won't annoy you with this, but will there be updates to Ashes of tommorow or When Empires Collide?
5/3/2021 c18 Retr08
Nothing quite like power-lust. What a wonderful teaser.
5/2/2021 c18 Skittertale
Damn. Looks like another reread is in order.
5/2/2021 c18 blazinglion2491
You just made this year great for me this is the one story I've been waiting for u to update
5/2/2021 c18 Alucard117