for Nil Desperandum

6/5/2015 c1 idea.getthe
Wow... Just... Wow...
But beside that... What is "nil desperandum"?
6/5/2015 c1 3RedKnite
This seems interesting so far. Please continue.
6/4/2015 c1 Kaelas17
Interesting idea so far. A longer initial war, a less guilty Suzaka (well, patricide-wise, he might have some survivor's guilt in regards to Nunnally), and a Lelouch that is A) physically female, B) mentally an adult, C) the fallen-emperor of the greatest Empire in humanity's history, D) pretty much lacking any reason to give a shit about much of anything right now (hopefully he's willing to give the current incarnations of people some credit for the people they became last go around).

I also like the juxtaposition of having 'She will be avenged' right before 'Nil Desperandum' (without despair or don't despair, depending on how you translate I think). Lelouch (or Luluka) is not going to be even a little bit merciful this time around- after all, he doesn't have a little sister whom he doesn't want to disappoint this time around (which he did, at least at first last time).

Thanks for writing.
6/4/2015 c1 XenoSmutFlare
You have me very interesting in seeing this continued.
6/4/2015 c1 2envy34
huh... well this could get very interesting rather quickly. is he going to be like tom for Lilly?
6/4/2015 c1 4HenriFanFicFan
Please continue the story ,
6/4/2015 c1 1HE-SpecOps
Hey, long time since I dropped a review, but your Code Geass fics weren't moving (don't force yourself if inspiration isn't there) and your HP AU were a bit too formulaic to really be enjoyable.

I'm writing this as I read so the comments are really first impression.

"Great Satan" isn't really CG vocabulary. There are no USA in CG, the Brittanian Empire is not based on capialism or any other 'typical American notion'. By the same argument, there isn't really any religion in that universe. The Geass cult is more a veneration of code bearers than of the collective unconscious. It's more the idol than the icon, to relate to the second most published book in history.

"Jade eyes". I'm pretty sure jade means green. As in "Harry Potter's green eyes". Wrong fandom here, Lelouch has violet or red eyes.

Luluka ? Really, another genderbent protagonist ? Be careful, you tend to rewrite the character (because he's now a girl) and just make him an OC. And you have some very good competition in the reincarnated!fem!Lelouch.

Killing Nunally. Ok, that was also done in the other fic I'm thinking about. Not killing Gembu is original, on the other hand. I think it would probably be better if he lived to be a problem to Lelouch. Don't make him Lelouch's instant supporting character, just add OoC.

"You cried for things like this." Seems like you're speaking to the reader. Breaking the fourth wall author tract is bad. And we've all seen what a pussy Lelouch becomes everytime Nunally is taken from him. Pussy or demon emperor.

The rest is good, Cornelia is a bit hammy at the end of the chapter, but if you build on all the seeds in that chapter and can hold the complexity you had in the fic that went Mass Effect, it could be, like, really good.

But giving a PLOT UTILITY to every character introduced will be necessary, the immortal family was just like the DBZ secondary characters in that CG/ME fic : You just had to drag them like a burden when they had absolutely no utility to the plot.

Unless you had them captured and experimented on by some other race (and not easily retrieved by Lelouch either).

So yeah, good so far, don't drop it if you have any idea for future chapters !
6/4/2015 c1 2banko54
Interesting story, I hope you continue it looks like it will be an interesting read.
6/4/2015 c1 Jarick
Huh. Interesting...I actually would like to see more of this.
6/4/2015 c1 12Lord Joyde The Madman
LOL, Prepare to feel the hate for killing Nunnaly.

Not from me though, I personally don't really give a damn.

Anyways, this is interesting... although, what does Nil Desperandum mean? I'm sorry but if you could tell me I would be grateful.
6/4/2015 c1 9Tahkaullus01
Okay, I won't lie, I laughed out loud when I read that Lelouch was now in a Lulu body...until I actually read the chapter.
Damn, man that went dark in five minutes...or less.
I hope to see more of this in the near future because anything you do is either brilliant or just leaves a smile on my face after reading it.
6/4/2015 c1 11nahte123456
Won't be pleasant? I don't know, I think Luluka and the Black Knights will find it rather pleasant to kick out you conquerors. Lelouch with experience and sex appeal, there screwed. I hope you continue this story, I'm interested in how interactions will change with Lelouch being a girl(who will we ship tease with? will people be bi/les, or will you bring in all the male characters?) and how she'll react to people like C.C. who basically was a traitor at the beginning, or Jeremiah, her loyal knight who isn't on her side, at first.
642 « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43