for The BAU Works an X-File?

9/3/2015 c1 clh
Just watched the X-files episode Sanguinarium and yep, Mulder knows his Pentagram facts.
7/25/2015 c1 clh
So far I like the BAU's reaction to Mulder. Too many X-Files crossover want to make believers of the characters from the other show way too quickly, and they just come off as out of character. But I can totally see the Criminal Minds characters acting this way if someone like Mulder showed up in an actual Criminal Minds episode.

My only pet peeve is regarding the pentagram, which is really only a Satanic symbol when turned upside down. You never specified whether the pentagrams the bodies were found on were pentagrams proper or inverted pentagrams, but the characters seemed to imply that they thought of all pentagrams as Satanic symbols. I think Mulder's the type to know the distinction and that Reid would also have had that information stowed in his jam-packed head. I think at least one of them would made some kind of note of the direction of the pentagrams before assuming Satanic connections. But anyway, it's a common mistake made on TV so it's not as though it's not something both the shows might have overlooked themselves, so it doesn't really make it seem like unauthentic X-files or Criminal Minds; it just annoys me on principle. The original pentagram is protection against evil spirits, not a means of summoning them.
6/5/2015 c1 Pyro-Neko-Isis
I found your story interesting.
6/4/2015 c1 mardar
This is off to a really interesting start. I love the idea that they injected themselves. I can't wait to read more.
6/4/2015 c1 1Bkaa19
Really good so far. Keep up the good work.