for Full Circle

7/26/2020 c36 Blaze
Amazing work you did with this series. You made me remember many things and dear characters.
Thank you.
5/20/2020 c36 Mitchell Skene
These were good stories. I hope there will be more to this storyline. I only wish Durc had gotten more page time in this story, but given your continuation of COTCB, I understand why his time in this story was so short.
10/3/2019 c36 2HPMARIE
Wonderful story!
5/8/2018 c36 2Erimenthe
I absolutely loved this story. I always wanted to know what happened with Durc and you've covered so much more. I'm glad Oma got to go with Crebulan and that Ayla found out what happened with Durc, that they learned what happened with Dyondar lol, and all the others they knew from their Journey. I really do have to wonder about the Zarnadonii though. So many twins being born to them is funny when they want to keep the caves/hearths small lmao. Another Auel worthy story.
8/16/2017 c1 Crest1
How wonderful - good Earth's Children fanfiction is so hard to find. Thank you - I thoroughly enjoyed the story!
1/12/2016 c5 25Miriam1
Hmm... It sounds like Willora has a similar problem to Jondalar, when he was younger, without the fierce anger.

I like what you've done so far, and I look forward to reading further.

Sincerely,
Miriam
7/1/2015 c1 5bespin-clouds
Can't wait to read more :) This looks like a really good story