for 30 Ways Jess and Becker Got Together

10/20 c23 25Rainbow-Winged Phoenix
i absolutely loved these little drabbles. just watched primeval again for like the fifth or sixth time recently and this is by far my favourite pairing. it's so obvious that they're dancing around each other lol. really hope you get to those last 7 ways eventually.
9/25 c23 foreverautumn99
These stories are wonderful. I hope you continue the final chapters soon and complete it.
6/7 c23 Guest
Beyond happy to pop in and see a new addition! Always love the way you portray everyone! Thank you!
6/7 c23 16SveaR
Oh my heart!
It's wonderful to read from you again.
6/6 c23 6primevalyank
It's like a little birthday gift! First I get another chapter from youhavelovelyhair and now you! Thank you thank you ...I still have a place in my heart for this couple and I loved this chapter! I can really see how your writing has continued to grow and I enjoyed this little chapter thoroughly! I love Jess being the catalyst behind Becker's rescue and of course the kiss at the end! Lovely!
6/6 c23 RAGAnne
What a nice surprise! I think I may need to reread some of your stories soon. I love our mighty little Jessica.
6/6 c23 JustWannaSay
This chapter was serendipitous, as I pulled up your FanFiction account just last night to re-read some of my favorite Jess/Becker stories you haven written, I do that from time to time as I love the way you write them! I was looking at this particular story/series and hoping that you might be able to update it! Thank you for keeping them alive, I do so love looking forward to whatever you write for them (and DG/Cain too!)
3/23/2019 c22 32WorldofImagination18
Now i've recovered from the cuteness...AWWWW!
3/22/2019 c22 RAGAnne
:) Sometimes you just have to tweak the story a little (while remembering the true story fondly).
3/22/2019 c22 6primevalyank
Oh I love this...Jess Parker to the rescue! I love that Jess took the initiative and made sure to save Becker from his ex...Very cute the way they rewrote their first kiss at the end of the story! I enjoyed the well written interactions...Brava!
3/12/2019 c21 primevalyank
Lovely little chapter! I love that Jess tried to hold back going to see him but then Lester saying "if that's what you want to do"...haha...Enjoyed this update on a blustery winter morning that is pretending to be spring!
3/10/2019 c21 5AngelfromBeyondBelow
I don't mind if it has gone down to 30. I'm just happy when I get an update message, or rereading these. They are little rays of sunshine when I'm ill or stressed.
3/9/2019 c21 RAGAnne
The "kind of almost a setup too" was hilarious since Lester was pushing it as much because he knew Jess wanted to go as anything else. (30 or 35 I still love this couple.)
3/9/2019 c21 32WorldofImagination18
Awww. Nice seeing my fave couple! Looking forward to the next story!
2/23/2019 c20 RAGAnne
Very sweet . . . no matter how much this type of busybody irritates me in my own life. :)
163 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »