for Body Electric

11/21/2017 c1 6ZinFinz
Poor scoot. ;-;
I'm feeling for a scout robot now..
And I kill them everyday without a second thought in TF2..
WAT HAVE I DONE!? ROBOTS HAVE FEELINGS TOO NOW! XD
Great short story tho!
9/30/2016 c1 20GeminiLady21
I never actually thought I could feel sorry for a robot, of all things! I always saw the robots in TF2 canon and game as...I dunno, faceless enemies for the players to defeat. But the terrifying and saddening implications you wrote in this one shot in the case that these robots ARE capable of humanity...it makes me feel all sad and gut-wrenching. You wrote Scout-bot's character impeccably, and the dialogue with himself couldn't have been written better.
6/12/2015 c1 3Shadefeather682
I cried reading this! I still am! *sobs* its so well written!
6/4/2015 c1 rocknrollheart60
Ah, it's been a great day! First, Machines Don't Bleed was updated, and then I stumble upon a story with the same title as a Rush song. It's always nice to see more female Rush geeks out there; we're not as rare as they think :). Anyway, I wanted to drop a line and tell you that you're a fantastic writer, and I'm very picky when it comes to writing. Body Electric was always one of my favorite synth-era Rush songs, so it was neat to see a crossover with TF2. Keep up the nice work and have a great rest of your week!
6/4/2015 c1 7TheMidnightAssassin
Well, well, well, so much to say!
First off, I haven't heard the song (and the button is so far away :3) but I'm going to assume it's worth a listen and tag it to my 'listen to list'.
Second, I love your perspective! I love how you used the perspective of a robot then gave it human characteristics from the perspective of a robot.
Third, the feels! 'I'm a robot. I shouldn't feel pain' that's my favorite line! It's so good and so painful (in a good way)
In all this is an excellent one-shot -