for Don't Worry: I'm Here

8/22/2021 c2 16pokemaster101
Greeeeeeeen ;-;

Who was the other person you were debating?

Namelessshipping is game version redxgreen

Originalshipping is manga version redxgreen
3/6/2020 c2 Guest
Please continue this its really good
11/10/2018 c2 lover
i lover this fanfiction and its 3 years old bu update this ive read almost all the red x green fanfictions out there
9/11/2018 c2 IshipITlalalala
please update
9/11/2018 c2 IshipITlalalala
please update
6/26/2018 c1 Guest
I'm glad you have WARNINGS ABOUT THE RAPE. I'm fine with lemon or rape scenes, but sometimes authors are just like BAM RAPE and I'm just like we're the fuck did this come from!?
2/4/2017 c2 1Dark EeveeXx
Are you gonna update soon?
8/7/2016 c2 2nekoshipper
I love this story.
7/13/2016 c2 MOVEDGOODBYE
ohmygod this is an amazing story! the FEELS. for half a second i thought it was mangaverse, but then i kinda realised that it was gameverse...hehe, this is me being weird again~ oh well. hope you update at some point, it's been a year, as far as i can tell.
12/28/2015 c2 Kamineesama
Please continue, I really want to see what happens next! :D
9/14/2015 c2 Sakuraah
I wait for the next chapter D, sorry for my english i'm French /
7/14/2015 c2 15blueeyesdarkmagic
I understand I'm an author and I love this so far even though you know this isn't really something I read. It's nice though to see Red the one taking charge instead of Green. Keep up the story. I want a next chapter already.
7/1/2015 c2 2Tamie123
How is this story considered an AU unless it contradicts canon, as Gold and Silver just being present in the story doesn't necessarily contradicts it?
6/10/2015 c1 Gary
Continue
6/4/2015 c1 1Armand- san
You should continue what you love to do. Just take off the rape if that's okay but its still your choice.