for Intercom

1/22 c25 evan17w
This is one of the best fics of all fanfiction. Holy crap.
10/8/2020 c25 12ANARCHY RULES
I just read this all in one go. I hadn't seen the date of the last update. It's a shame that this is probably never going to get a conclusion as it was an amazing, heart wrenching story. You made something beutiful and it makes me sad we'll never get an ending. That said, thank you for writing what you did.
9/21/2020 c25 Yash Rane
please update intercom!
6/5/2020 c2 fandomroleplayer7633
AMAZINGGG
6/5/2020 c1 fandomroleplayer7633
AWE OH MY GOODNESSSSSSS
2/6/2020 c3 kat
can YOU pleeaase finish (intercom) I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE END! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
7/7/2019 c25 Guest
10/10 also why does this river feel a bit like the Lethe from Greek mythology (I’m a Percy Jackson fan sue me)
6/15/2019 c25 Fuhrer Jacob
Are you going to release chapter 26 or what because it's been forever since you worked on this fantastic story which I believe would be the sequel to Inside Out in my own head.

But anyway please finish the story before I get very mad I'm Begging you.
3/29/2019 c25 11Strife667
I do hope that you continue this soon, it’s a very interesting story and I look forward to seeing where it goes with Riley’s motives.
3/9/2019 c1 700mary.okeeffe.16
Very cute.
1/4/2019 c25 3Future Spielberg
So PotterPhantomkitten...What gives? It’s been two going on three years and still nothing. Is it a writers block or something else? Just want to know how you doing, man. Then again, it's not my call to see the story finished take the time you need.
1/2/2019 c17 Future Spielberg
Stop! STOP! Your tearing my heart out!
11/7/2018 c25 6Spideyfangirl123
What!Riley!NOOOOOOOO!*bangs fist*(I think my sadness is crying her eyes out right now even though I think she should be the leader of my mind...….:( )
8/19/2018 c6 2writingisrelaxing
'What happened to the sky!?' AAAAH THIS OS WEIRD you know what they say about lucid dreaming? That you can't change the sky and it's not day and not night but something in between, just like you described here. And I know it's true because I've experienced it myself. I wished for it to be daytime with all my might but I could only summon kind of a small sun above, with the sky's color unchanged. And this is so super weird because here it makes perfect sense while this is a real unexplained thing. Wow.
8/19/2018 c3 writingisrelaxing
I mean, this is entertaining. But if you think about it, Riley could already hear them before. Everyday we have conversations and arguments with ourselves, and of course simple thoughts too (like the 'LOOK OUT TREE ROOT!' thing. It's normal.

The only difference would be that, in the movie, they talk about Riley as if she wasn't them, which I think is dumb. They ARE Riley. Of course she's not /only/ made up of them, because there's a whole lot of 'people' working at different sections of her mind. But if someone can say they are the closest to actually being Riley herself, that would be them. They are on what is called the 'control panel', after all. Honestly I feel weird whenever Joy talks about Riley as if she were her daughter in the movie.

TL;DR: To my, the way Riley's emotions talk about her in the original movie is weird and doesn't make sense. But it's canon, so... I understand you basing your fanfic on it.

This fanfic is still fun to read, though! ;D
1,201 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »