for Adversities

10/18/2019 c4 SharonE68
I was really enjoying this story with the intriguing plot of revenge but then you just stopped...please consider finishing. I'm a long-standing Tony fan and even tough he has moved on I get to enjoy stories like this. Please continue.
6/20/2018 c4 19eli2abelle
This is REALLY good! I think it has lots of potential! By that I mean you should most definitely do another chapter. Or two. Or five
11/27/2017 c4 4LapisAlba
Damn I was enjoying that. Please update again
3/2/2016 c4 edinarowe
This story was promising... Hope you will finish in the near future!
9/20/2015 c4 14LioSky
Godo story!
9/10/2015 c4 princessesmeralda
Great story and writing. Please continue.
9/6/2015 c2 Guest
You are a great writer :)
7/19/2015 c4 CaliAce17
Damn Tony fell, I wonder if Gibbs might blame himself for sending him home looking forward to the next installment
6/28/2015 c4 Guest
Oh noooo, you can't stop here. Please hurry back soon. Can't wait to read more of this good story.
6/28/2015 c4 Guest
What's going on with Tony? Let Gibbs listen to his gut and go check on Tony.
6/30/2015 c4 5combatcrazy
Just found this and got caught up. LOVE it so far. Can't wait for more. Hurry back.
6/28/2015 c4 MissMamaT
Can't wait to see what Tony was injected with. i hate when Gibbs acts like a cold hearted bastard.
6/28/2015 c1 MissMamaT
My poor baby, Tony. I hope no permanent damage is done. Very exciting start to the story by the way.
6/28/2015 c4 35SummahWriter
Just found this story and read all four chapters. Interesting premise so far, I'm intrigued. Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
6/28/2015 c4 17DS2010
Tony always tries to do too much when he should be recovering. At least he remember the goons who attacked him
29 Page 1 2 Next »