for Of Witchers and Foxes

7/13/2015 c1 Funeral of the Fallen Musician
Awesome prologue, I look forward to reading more. I think Naruto and Ciri would make an interesting pairing. Also you should move this to the Naruto and Witcher crossover page so that it's easier to find and will allow more people looking for this kind of crossover to find it.
7/12/2015 c1 Sephiii
Been looking for a story like this one, interesting beginning. I assume Naruto is currently ahead of Geralt and that they'll meet up soon.
I personally hope Naruto will en up with Ciri since most other notable characters are around Geralts age.
Anyways I hope to see updates for this story soon since it appears to be the only one following the third game.
7/9/2015 c1 desdelor97
This was a great chapteR. Please keep up the great worK.
6/15/2015 c1 Guest
drop ichigo from this, make it a proper crossover, ie add a plot and it would go well.

Otherwise you're just going to do what everyone does. A crossover of names filled with oc, that nobody reads and no author finishes.
6/12/2015 c1 Basyllisk
Nice start this has a great potential as for pairing Naruto x Yennefer
6/7/2015 c1 masseffectrulz
Awsome looks like it has a ton of potential I personally vote for a Naruto / ciri pairing hope you update soon
6/6/2015 c1 1Currumpaw
Good first chapter, can't wait for your next chapter. As for the pairing, I vote for a Naruto x Ciri pairing.
22 « Prev Page 1 2