for War Games

6/20 c12 2Mugen-Muse
Once again, the Simurgh proves that just about every action she does or does not take is part of some Simurgh plot. Probably for the best that mere mortals don't think about stuff like that for too long.

I wonder what sort of changes will ripple outward from this event.
6/17 c12 Armiture
Well, that was a fun chapter. Touching ultratech weapons certainly has had an interesting effect on Ms. Militia. The glowing metal helmet tumbling down the stairs past Justin was a nice touch.

There's only 3 E88 capes left, unless you count Purity among them to make it 4. I think all the "true believers" died with Kaiser but not sure about that.

Thanks for the update!
6/15 c12 Guest
awesome
6/16 c7 6Greyff
Interesting. I have vague memories of a Human Polity in a story, but I'm drawing a blank on the source. So far, so interesting.
6/16 c12 haphazard1
I am not familiar with the Polity book series; I will definitely need to do something about that as it seems like a very interesting universe. The BJB showing up in Brockton Bay and changing events has been a lot of fun. Lots of people underestimating them and finding out the hard way just how capable they are. Thanks for a very entertaining read.
6/16 c12 Sebine
I need to pick up this book series
6/15 c12 3Rusty Thebanite
Well this chapter ignited the nitro.
6/15 c12 JanessaVR
Well, that about takes care of the Empire. Looks like Victor stole some smarts and made the right call to get the hell out of Dodge. Hopefully the BJB can finish patching themselves up, get the resources they need and get away from Earth Bet.
6/15 c12 200Marcus Rowland
Alas poor Kaiser...

Yep, much rejoicing and very few tears.
1/12 c3 Guest
Did Sean deliberately name his sub-minds after the actors who played James Bond?
11/19/2021 c8 Guest
Kramer sounds a lot like Coil
11/19/2021 c11 PappyOldGuy
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait to read more from you. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow such stories as long as you will write them. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
11/17/2021 c1 PappyOldGuy
An intriguing start to what promises to be a interesting story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been enjoyable. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
11/10/2021 c11 2wsbenge
Goodbye Noelle. Now for Coil. Wonder what the Simurgh is doing.
11/10/2021 c10 wsbenge
So, the Ex got the Simurgh treatment. Interesting.
197 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »