for War Games

6/9/2020 c9 Sebine
Subminds are dicks.
6/8/2020 c9 2Jack Inqu
Yeah, this could be very, very bad. And just when things were looking up as well.

I wonder what the Undersiders will end up doing in the upcoming action.

Well, there's Eidolon's big secret (secret even from himself) revealed. What do you do with that information indeed?

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
6/8/2020 c9 3Greatazuredragon
Nice chapter, good work.
6/8/2020 c9 Artyom-Dreizehn
Finally an update! Love it and thumbs up!
9/15/2019 c2 4Dur'id the Druid
The main character was rescued? I thought he was kidnapped by these people, and they were taking him to whoever hired them.

Also are these guys full aliens, first I thought they were like futuristic and highly modified humans.
5/19/2019 c1 Albert
So he's a pirate, but he didn't get his drives jailbroken, nor did he make sure that there was an airgap between his coms and his ship's hardware.

Yeah, Kramer is an idiot, and Geneva was _really_ stupid to marry him. But it sounds like 'young adulthood' lasts until about a hundred for humanity in the Polity setting, so I suppose it was the right time for her to make mistakes she could learn from.
5/19/2019 c8 5Akashic Records
Well, shit.
5/18/2019 c8 ggf1
just reread this also. previously Taylor had asked for help. I was not expecting the Gambler's Ruin to show up.

woo hoo
5/13/2019 c8 Shin1gam1
Great work
5/12/2019 c8 TheChairIsAgainstTheWall
Oh, Coil. You made the right call for all the wrong reasons. Noel, can lighting strike twice, is the question…

And, just in case things were getting too easy, a new challenger appears!
5/8/2019 c8 Guest
I quite enjoy this :D and I love Coil's mistaken interpretation of the chamo'd ship :p
5/9/2019 c8 5Luke Dragneel
Yeah, nerve damage is both a blessing and a curse. Technically speaking, someone can still move around(albeit with some difficulty and not nearly coordinated enough to be a threat without mind altering drugs entering the equation) under their own control after being tased by a taser. Most don't because it is painful and the shock is generally enough to render someone immobile. With adrenaline coursing through your veins, of course you can generally ignore the effects of a single taser so long as it doesn't knock you out of that fight or flight instinct.

Of course, mind altering drugs or brain damage(or simple abnormal neurology, like Asperger and other forms of autism) can actually give someone a mild to high(high in this case being that they can ignore it, functionality wise, until it is dangerously close to lethal voltage levels) level of resistance to electrical takedowns, as seen on Live PD and its sister series. There was a guy so high on Ice(if I remember correctly, it was some form of Meth), he literally was charging at cops with a knife as they tasered him and when his legs gave out, he proceeded to bounce up and down on the concrete swinging his knife around like this was all a hilarious game.

That aside, things are getting both interesting(as usual for your work) and dangerous for our heroes with the inclusion of Kramer and his crew. I don't know how salvageable his crew is, but I have no doubt they will have some potentially interesting character development once they find out both what time period they are in and how different it is from their personal history(if you chose to go down that route).

Kinda sad Taylor didn't answer Lisa's phone call; understandable, but still sad. Though I do find it strange that Lisa didn't send her a text when her call didn't go through. I have no doubt Lisa has already been able to divine some of what Taylor's up to right now simply because she didn't answer her phone call(primarily her feelings and where or not she is being directed on whether or not to answer.
5/9/2019 c8 Sebine
You fuckbag bastard
you just can't toss a bone and leave it, gotta be a dick.

so if dickbrain can copy how the Bond got here, they can get back, arguably
5/9/2019 c8 UseFistNotMouth
Highly annoying that these jackasses showed up.
5/9/2019 c8 2Jack Inqu
Well, Coil is stymied, at least for now, but here's trouble with a capital T. Not good.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
167 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »