for War Games

5/8/2019 c8 3Greatazuredragon
Oh boy, idiotic space-pirate with WMD incoming...
I also loved Coil mistaking the rescue for a 'cauldron intervention'.
Nice work.
5/8/2019 c8 1OBSERVER01
very good update :)
5/8/2019 c8 20Lexarius
Wow...
I just read the whole story and I need more!
5/8/2019 c8 Armiture
Well this is a fun chapter, I especially liked the unintended misdirection with Coil outsmarting himself. I hope that the Bond can deal with the new arrival. It definitely has priority over sleep.

I look forward to seeing Kramer's and the Simurgh's reactions to each other.

Thanks for the update! It was great!
5/8/2019 c8 Hitmen101
Thanks for the chapter. :D :)
5/8/2019 c8 2Kaiya Azure
One thing I don't get is why "probability control" doesn't translate to "precog" since the former might require the ability to observe probabilities to be effective.

Well, that's one way to describe entering a stealth ship with active camouflage and an open door. Too bad for Coil that the whole thing was observed by some one that got maced beforehand. Heh.

Great... Like they really need the complication of a space pirate that might try to join up with Coil, betray the snake, and take Dinah along with his original target. Ah well.
5/8/2019 c8 1Rebonack7
It's a great chapter overall, but one thing sticks out for me. Isn't Taylor's suit resistant to electricity? Unless I'm mistaken, there was a bit during the fight at the Forsberg Gallery where she interfered with one of Armsmaster's gizmos by using her body to interrupt the current.
2/22/2019 c7 Fraukage
I fucking! Love this!
5/18/2018 c7 Difdi
The bit about Faultline's Crew not committing federal crimes is wrong - possibly illustrating once more that Wildbow is not all that familiar with federal laws. Under US federal laws, traveling across state or federal borders with the intent to commit an act that is illegal at your destination is a crime. They tried to make a law that also forbids crossing borders to commit acts that are illegal in your home state, but ran afoul of the Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution there.

A classic example of the former is the infamous sex tourism to Thailand - break the laws in Thailand, get prosecuted or even extradited upon returning home. A good example of the latter, would be visiting a state where recreational cannabis is legal, when it's illegal at home.
2/27/2018 c7 ggf1
OMG. good to read the next chapter. I'm looking forward to reading what happens.

who else other than the slaughter house nine has a bounty
2/17/2018 c5 Difdi
How exactly would the Bond James Bond not be part of the truce? That truce covers everyone who fights the Endbringer.
2/6/2018 c7 Sebine
these goddamn fics end too soon
2/3/2018 c7 4Sieben Nightwing
Oh my god, this is AWESOME! Must Have More!
2/2/2018 c7 2meja9201
Thanks very much for sharing this.

I think this may be my favorite wip of yours. I think it must be the new characters that make this so fun to read.

Thanks so much!
1/30/2018 c7 Armiture
While I suspected that Fog had gone up like a tiny fuel air explosive last chapter, I got to admit that I'm impressed he left a scorch mark.

Nice setup chapter and I look forward to Coil's upcoming downfall. I wonder if his power will go on the fritz because Geneva and Co are from an alternate future. I'll have to go back and check to see if the PRT precogs had trouble "seeing" them.

I'm already looking forward to the next chapter, please keep up the great work!
167 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »