for War Games

1/30/2018 c7 TheChairIsAgainstTheWall
And so, it begins. Can't really think of anything to say, other than that MM is sure earning her "Undeservedly Loyal Government Stooge" paycheck, not that her efforts matter much.

Admittedly, I was kinda confused at the opening, but I caught on quickly. An unusual but effective way of continuing the last chapter.
1/29/2018 c7 Maddog285
This story has been very enjoyable. Also thank you your source materiel for your crossover has introduced me to a new set of books to read. Look forward to future updates of all your stories.
1/29/2018 c7 2Jack Inqu
So that's what happened to Fog. I can't blame Miss Militia for asking all the questions she did; there's definitely going to be fallout from this. How much and how bad is hard to say.

Miss Militia is pretty sharp, unsurprisingly. Thought that scene probably didn't help Taylor's attitude towards the authorities, not that her opinion could get much lower. I wouldn't be surprised if she wants to join Geneva and her crew/friends; she doesn't have much to tie her to her original life.

Heh heh: sounds like Coil is about to be in for a very bad time of it, which is always cathartic to read.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
1/29/2018 c1 Adam95F
Taylor and Dad should be Polity! Would kick up so much flak with canon.
1/29/2018 c7 5Keldin
I hadn't read this one before, and I'm not familiar with the book series (or with Worm, outside of fanfics). But now I'm interested in this one. And maybe I'll pick up the books too.
1/28/2018 c7 1Beowulf-BX
Good chapter but still a tease lol. Wonder how the PRT will react to Taylor and her story of everything that's happened. Knowing them they will try and force her to join the Wards or arrest her on trumped up charges. Now Taylor going with the crew of the Bond James Bond would be a hell of a twist to things. It would totally upset how Worm would have gone.
1/28/2018 c7 5Luke Dragneel
Man it feels like it has been forever since I last read a chapter in this story. It always interests me how this story goes. I do hope to see Dragon(with Sean's help) build some of the more interesting tech available to Bond James Bond's world, in particular the autodocs and genemods or at least something along those lines(prototypes/new genemods). Amy could potentially provide them with potential DNA they could use to modify people with. Or use the already available altered DNA of Case 53s, at least those you could gather such from.

Seeing the various tinker objects come in contact with Dragon and Sean that they, using Sean's more solid scientific databases and scanners, could break down and build more stable versions of(not to mention potentially figuring out different uses for it outside of its intended purpose). Its almost unfortunate that Sean and the Bond James Bond are a warship instead of a science vessel, which could do both more and less. More in that it would be capable of potentially fabricating technology both new and old. Less because it would probably have gotten ripped to shreds by Levi-chan fairly quickly into the fight(or not fought at all).

It also, as usual for me, I wonder at the possibilities for adoriffying Taylor(or just making everyone else Nope out of that particular reality. I wonder how hilarious it would be for someone to actually have the people of Worm Nope out of their reality only to arrive in another fanfiction's reality that has its own terrifying version of Skitter) using genemods and other bizarre technology.

Would it be bad if Taylor started developing her own crab/invertebrate creatures via genemods/therapy. I can't help but picture the Zerg whenever I think about it, albeit without what I consider the bad parts(unending hunger to assimilate others). I think I need to go read something bright and cheerful, I think I've been reading too much grimdark lately if I find Taylor going Zerg adoriffying...
1/28/2018 c7 philodices
this is exciting
1/28/2018 c7 2Ariel Schnee
Good!:)

I like this!:)

It's really great!:)

I hope to see more in the future sometime.:)
1/28/2018 c7 AzureLazuli
Haven't read the book series in question, but I'm still loving the story so far! Can't wait to see what happens! :D
1/28/2018 c7 laughingspider
I'm so glad you are still working on this one. I'm totally unfamiliar with the Polity books but this story is amazing!

Thanks!

Shawn
1/28/2018 c7 gamdori-bil
Awesome, thanks for updating! Great so far, and I can't wait to read more.
1/28/2018 c7 1Bobboky
Very nice work
1/28/2018 c7 18Strumwulf
Nice to see the use of basic tradecraft to get things down, and it's interesting to see how paranoid Miss Militia was about a trip to the coffe shop.
1/28/2018 c7 Nosferatu2255
I love this story and was glad to see an update. You made my day.
167 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »