for In Between Time

1/17 c11 41PSW
It was nice to see Steve attend an Easter service. That said ... as a Catholic woman who loves and has studied my faith, and knows the tremendous impact women have had on the Church not only in the beginning but throughout its entire history, this chapter was ... jarring, and ended my evening of reading on something of a low note.
1/6/2020 c7 Mbomba
I love both pairings...
9/11/2019 c7 Dorothy4
I never understood why people hated the Bruce/ Natasha pairing. I thought they would be good together. But I also never bought Clintasha. They are so obviously the best of besties. Oh well, Bruce had a moment of male stupidity and we didn't get, him and Tasha together. But we did get the great buddy fiick of Bruce/ Hulk / Thor, which was just fantastic.
2/16/2019 c13 4PrincessStarberry
Yes-I always thought it seemed that Sam knew who Sharon was-so I support this theory (and this ship, actually!)
3/24/2017 c14 5or-chan
Wow! I really loved that story. I'm glad I got to know more about the Alaska incident.
3/23/2017 c4 or-chan
I am very glad you got the story to work. The witty banter was awesome!
12/11/2016 c14 95Book girl fan
Wow. That's a pretty impressive result!
10/31/2016 c14 1MandalorianPirate
Please update! When is Bucky showing up?
:-)
10/27/2016 c13 42Black' Victor Cachat
Nice touch that while Steve knows Sharon is a Carter, he just thinks it is a coincidence
10/23/2016 c14 29Still Waters
So happy to see new chapters of this (even though I'm not a Steve/Sharon fan). I absolutely love these little glimpses of team life.
10/23/2016 c14 RAGAnne
Sad but sweet. Well done.
10/23/2016 c14 319AtLoLevad
i love what you do wth sharon's character! this was a great addition to the backstory
10/22/2016 c14 3PotterAvenge-X Kane
Omg I love what you did with Clint in this. He's amazing and it's nice to see his protective side
10/22/2016 c14 JuliaAurelia
Excellent chapter! Yep, they finally got that cup of coffee! :)
10/22/2016 c14 12Mystic 777
Aw, they did get the coffee. I'm quite glad they took out the mole and they performed so many successful raids. Good work Sharon. :D
186 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »