for Life changing, a Michelangela story

3/23/2018 c17 10187DC202
Plz update soon love it and maybe Mikey can get mad when they hurt low or Donnie and shot out fire or something like that.
11/9/2017 c17 TammyCutie
please continue
9/20/2017 c17 whenever 4u
this awesome and it's super exciting i can't wait for the next chapter as this book is doing really awesome also is mikey and casey going to date in future chapters or is she going to date someone else
6/25/2017 c14 1Arachnide
Wow! Now thats a way to speak to splinter! Surely didnt expect that! But still it so awesome! I loved it
6/25/2017 c13 Arachnide
Niceee... Good job. I have found a completely new appreciation for you, writer. You have earned my eternal loyalty. *snickers* hahahaha! God! Did i just say that?! That was so...cheesy. Pfftt, hahahaha! Not that i dont mean it, by the way. I loved the chapter. I am interested in what mikey could possibly want to say to splinter. Anyway, see you soon, author!
6/25/2017 c12 Arachnide
Oh my...! No that is the best chapter i have ever read in my life! That was awesome! Oh god who knows what happened to her family. Sorry i cant write anymore i am just so agitated to see what happens next! See you soon, writer!
6/25/2017 c11 Arachnide
I think i am going to cry... It was so beautiful. Exactly what i thought would happen, well, almost. I liked this chapter. You are great ,author!
6/25/2017 c10 Arachnide
Go Case, go! Now that a true friend , ladies and gentlemen. Take example from him. I loved the chapter. It was so goodhearted. And mikey found a new home! I am so happy for her
6/25/2017 c9 Arachnide
Ouch. Harsh. Pure mikey... I wonder when her family will understand what they have done. Now thats gonna be interesting, isnt it? So mething to look forward to!
6/25/2017 c8 Arachnide
Wow. A very good chapter, indeed. Wonder whats gonna happen next.
6/25/2017 c6 Arachnide
The ending was so cute. Nice chapter. Quite emotionl. Good job!
6/25/2017 c5 Arachnide
Oh, believe me i cant wait to see it. Out of curiosity asking, is this story going to have, uh, well...sex scenes?. Please dont freak out if not! I am just asking!
6/25/2017 c4 Arachnide
Dont worry i really like your story. It has something new about it and it is very interesting. I am quite intriqued to see where this love triangle is going to go and how you are going to continue the story. I am so excited to see what happens next! See you soon, my dear writer. Take care!
6/23/2017 c17 lilliannak
KYAAAA! YOU'RE BACK! YAAAAAAAY! I'm so happy I was waiting for an update. Thank you for the update. Raph finally gets a piece of what Mikey feels and thinks :) at first I just saw I got a notification and then checked what it was and started freaking out when I saw the title. Aaaaaaah thank you so much. I can't wait for the next chapter!
5/20/2017 c16 Guest