for Hey Look, Another Retelling of Fairy Tail

11/17/2015 c10 three-cats-in-a-trenchcoat
I vote number 3.
Also, this is amazing, and i hate that it's over.
11/16/2015 c10 3redanick
Hi! I liked Kiera through the story, changes or not, and I feel she's really grown. Maybe it's a reflection of you growing into someone who no longer needs to write as an escape. In the beginning of your story, the way you introduced Kiera does seem to reflect a person who was less happy than the Kiera in chapter nine. Maybe you and Kiera aren't as different as you may think. Some of the changes you made to her might have simply been what you wish you would have done in a similar situation, but that's still you, Fairy Tail or not.
I totally get why you began this story; it seems like an alternate form of maladaptive daydreaming, in a way. I'm really glad that your life has improved, and though I'll miss your story, I'd rather have a happy you. That being said, out of the three options you listed, I'd personally prefer the second or third, just because having a bit of closure as to how the story would have gone is nice.
9/11/2015 c8 quadraticutie
Wow, unexpected reaction. I like where this chapter went.
9/11/2015 c8 ezethinking
*gasp* she burned the book! Ok she didn't actually burn it, but burn sounds cooler than ripped it into pieces
8/23/2015 c7 ezethinking
I want Kiera to be in a relationship, but her ending up with a girl just doesn't seem right. UPDATE! Nya! :3
8/23/2015 c7 quadraticutie
Wow, for once bisexuals are a thing that exist! Nice.
8/12/2015 c6 ezethinking
Are you gonna add some romance? UPDATE! Nya! :3
8/12/2015 c6 1edgarallanpoop
Oh dang. If I didn't ship GaLe so hard, I'd ship Keira and Gajeel. (I know you said she would have to swing towards the ladies, but she could be bi? idk) I know I recommended you not havin any ships, but once a fangirl, always a fangirl. I was starting to like your Gajeel... until he beat Keira up. Nah, just kidding - he's still cool when he isn't overly violent. And it's nice to see a story that doesn't portray him as some sadist asshole who only cares about spilling blood right way. And god damn. Sol is like... ugh. I had on my infamous "are you serious?" face. What even.

(with so many powerful kicks to his balls, Jose should now be rendered unable to have kids. lol)
8/12/2015 c6 quadraticutie
I appreciate that, even with such a powerful magic, she is not invincible and does lose fights.
7/2/2015 c5 quadraticutie
Ooh, it's getting good!
6/30/2015 c4 edgarallanpoop
I forgot to mention this, but your story really does deserve a lot more follows and favorites than it already has! I usually don't even bother with stories that have self-inserts, but I'm super glad I stumbled across this one :) Hehehe, sorry for such a long review - I just couldn't help but ramble on about how much I admire your story! Haha, I'll shut up now xD

(fanfiction wouldn't let me post two reviews in one chapter oops)
6/30/2015 c5 edgarallanpoop
I usually don't read stories like this, but I must say, HOLY SHIT THIS IS FANTASTIC. Who doesn't love a sarcastic main character? And an OP female at that? Hell yeah I'm gonna love this story! I kind of wish that Joshua would appear more often (I really like his character, and his power is so cool!).

The Phantom Lord arc was fantastic and I can't wait to see your version of it. It really sucks that Kiera isn't at her strongest, but I guess this just makes it more interesting! And I love the fact that she's really strong, but not ridiculously strong. I forget, but isn't Loke the one who finds Lucy's keys after she's attacked? But if Kiera's there (and I'm assuming she's just going to be knocked unconsious), will Loke find her and the keys? Or will Kiera wake up and go to the guild? Ah, well, I guess I'll find out when it gets there.

One other thing before I shut up. I'm assuming there'll be no ships, but I still wonder if Natsu and Lucy still have their deep bond. After all, Lucy was originally supposed to meet only Natsu, and that's where their best-friendship started. Will Lucy still that close to Natsu? And that brings up another question. Will it be Natsu or Kiera who catches Lucy from the tower?

Well, anyways, you have a great story here. It's hard to believe that English isn't your first language. There's little to no mistakes/errors in each chapter. I really love the way you write and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
6/19/2015 c4 quadraticutie
That escalated quickly. :D
6/15/2015 c3 quadraticutie
I appreciate how your character is not capable of doing absolutely anything. She is strong, yet still reasonable. Also, I'm glad you're not afraid to toy around with the plot just a tiny bit.