for Sins: The Evil You Create

6/16/2015 c6 MarikElricXIII
I think you were doing a fine job, but if you feel there is a need for changes that is your right as the author of this story.
6/16/2015 c6 nightmaster000
I think you should keep this story going. It's a great story and i would love to read more.

Hmm as for ideas/suggestions for the story.

Any chance of having Dani appear in the story? Whether already created or created in the story. If you have her not created yet, may i suggest having one of the girls in Danny's harem dna be involved in her creation. Making her Dani's biological mother.

How about after a time travel/dimensional travel incident the Dee Dee sisters and Ten from Batman Beyond show up, and end up becoming part of Danny's harem.

May i also suggest some netorare with Danny stealing a girl from another guy. Like maybe using either Jinx or Artemis. You could have her secretly spy on the heroes for Danny.
6/16/2015 c6 Blazingkill
QQ why do all the evil danny stories get axed! This one showed a lot of potential I say keep going
6/16/2015 c6 2etrigan the demon
please do not give up this story it is by far one of the most interesting I have ever read
6/16/2015 c6 The-Only-Temporary-Name
It's still favorited for me. Awesome fic by the way.
6/16/2015 c6 firehawk213
Aw...I was really looking forward to seeing the next chapter...
6/16/2015 c6 Kimori Takahashi
Wait...so your not going to to continue? But it's such a awesome story!
Nooooooooo! I don't want it to end xc
6/16/2015 c6 SPARTAN-626
Well I must admit I'm disappointed here and think you should keep going, but I understand in your reasons why. I do hope we see his training/lessons with Slade and his magical teachers and how they met. As well hope we see how he got his new body, and how he met and such with those in his team. Perhaps he could have one or several weapons on him. Like a sword and/or a pair of pistols. You already know who I vote for in his harem. Perhaps we could see some kills similar to finishing moves from MK. Well good luck to ya and hope we see it soon. Also I agree with Harry who suggested making the reactions of the Titans before giving it the ax.
6/16/2015 c6 29Isom
Really man? Look people have probably already read the chapters and won't do so again since the story was relaunched. Once new chapters start up the reviews will probably come in.

Don't delete this just because it looks like people are losing interest
6/16/2015 c6 Guest
I think it would be cool if you made him look like Dan but kept him half human and have him use a big sword. Great story!
6/16/2015 c6 Jin Masters
no please don't delete this story just give one more chapter showing the reactions of the titans to what happened to danny because It would be the best send off for this story before you rewrite it
6/16/2015 c5 Akuma-Heika
If he is an AI now, why doesn’t he go GLADos on everyone?

his hesitation was because of doubt or whether it was even a good idea. If the devil himself came to him and offered him a way out of this hell he would gladly take it.
if he would accept the help of a being named Adversary/Enemy (devil/Satan), why would he hesitate over a mortal offering help wondering if it was a good idea? It seems very backwards to be more worried over someone who has very limited ways of screwing you over compared to someone who has nearly no limits to how they can screw you over.

I REALLY hope you add Raven. Star was mistaken that Raven had no feelings especially rowards Danny based on your comments in this and last chapter.

He going to revive Terra, or is she going to become a ghost?

It's arguably one of the most evil, horrible practices in all of magic.
Funny considering Merlin was a Master Necromancer

BECAUSE OF that, Cybrog was forced

Like the harem!

DC and DP…not sure who to suggest. Getting mixed up with marvel is not helping either…Dani Phantom? Incest yes, but to quote an American saying “Incest is wincest!” Daddy should teach lol

Ch5
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis or known simply as 'The Book of the Dead
I am pretty sure the translation would be “The Book of the Dead of (the) Death/Dying”

favorited!
6/16/2015 c6 UnsanMusho
Awwwwww really after all this time waiting? I say the only real reason for anyone to delete their story is to fix it up or remake it and in my opinion this story doesn't need either it's fine the way it is. The low reviews and faves is to be expected since you did delete the story but I"m sure those that followed are still reading this story and one of the reasons that they aren't posting reviews is because they already read the chapter and don't feel the need to review it again (this is just my opinion mind you) but i don't see this being a legit reason to remove the whole story. I mean is this story really that hated? And I myself have complained about the bashing towards the male titans but I still REALLY enjoyed this fic. However if you feel that you absolutely need to rework this fic, so long as you one day re post the new version of this story I'll support you (albeit with a heavy heart since I was REALLY looking forward to the next chapter).
6/16/2015 c6 Jacob Deitz
How about keep this story and make an origin story when Danny got rescued by blackfire to the point whenhe has all the power he has in this story?
6/16/2015 c6 Akuma-Heika
I would request you continue this. It is getting very annoying how you drop fics faster then you start them, then delete them which keeps people from seeing them and utilizing them. The only advice I can give you is this: you are human and thus doomed for failure. All religions agree on that even Evolutionism. You can never be perfect, you can only be as good as possible. I believe that is your problem. You are always dissatisfied with your work even though it is impossible to make it perfect in the first place. Just some friendly advice

Your fan,