for Sins: The Evil You Create

6/11/2015 c5 4Totalfangirl01
Okay, first of all, you also read "The Forgotten Hero" AWESOME! That's an amazing story! :D
Second, even though this story is based on that one, it actually follows its own path and, in my opinion, makes Danny even more evil! :D With making Dr Light kind of explode... (awesome, btw...-I'm a sadist, hehe...-) I really, REALLY LOVE this! :3
Also, What took you so long Robin?! I mean, the CD's right there, giving you a chance to see what happened to Danny after you betrayed him and probably make things right... And what do you do? You put it in the fudging safe! Not cool dude, not cool...
*sigh* You're evil... Like, seriously? They are finally gonna see what's in the CD and then BAM! Cliffhanger! Man... And I thought Fruitloop 2 (Slade) was evil... D:
Fun fact: I was actually listening to "R.I.P. Everyone" by JJ Demon and "I'll sleep when I'm dead" by Set It Off while reading this; and I couldn't help but think of Danny with the first song, I mean, he wants to kill the Titans, the people he loved as a family and...yeah... Actually... Now that I think about it... "Get away wih Murder" by Jeffrey Star fits better... Kinda...
So..umm... To end this amazingly-long-for-me review, I just want to say this:
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! D: Why the cliffhanger, why?!
6/10/2015 c5 1hellfire45
Good make more chapters and does all the girls in the harem love Danny and does Danny love them or is it just a casual thing
6/9/2015 c5 SPARTAN-626
Nice work man Robin is obviously on edge and paranoid as ever. The lemon was not bad and pretty good. The job offer came from the Light and either then or latter on Cerberus will discover he's related to one of them. Its pretty obvious that Robin does not want to talk about Danny and wants to forget him completely, but everyone else does not sucks for him. I'm so looking forward to seeing the next chapter, seeing their reactions on the disk and how and where Cerberus meets his new partners. Keep up the great work.
6/9/2015 c5 30TheWhiteTitan
It was great. Can't wait to see the cd. And it seems like you're story is catching up to mine, in the numbers of chapters I mean.
6/9/2015 c5 firehawk213
A couple of things.
1. Another resounding success of a story that I hope will be continued
2. It's good to see that you're back after what seemed like an eternity without an update.
3. Why with the cliffhanger man...c'mon with that nonsense...
6/8/2015 c5 Kimori Takahashi
I wonder what they're about to see...
I can't wait until the next chapter!
6/8/2015 c5 Guest
Hello nightmare just wanted to say LOVE the chapter and to suggest that cheetah, poison ivy and catwoman all be in the harem because they gave all been abandoned by society, family members, others, etc. plus have the "on the fence side of good and evil" that would tie in perfectly with danny. Thank you and hope for an update soon your fic RULEZ!
6/8/2015 c5 UnsanMusho
Ahhhhhhhhh I wanted to see what's on the disk damnit XD
Anyways nice job on the lemon part and nice touch on mentioning the Sinestro Corps (would love to see Danny weild a Yellow ring even for a while oh why not give him the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire.) this gives depth to the world in you fanfic showing that it's not just the Teen Titan's world we'll be focusing on. Anyways as for thoughts on the harem, as long as Starfire and Raven are part of the harem then I"m good though I would like to see Dani Phantom and Ember become part of the harem. I would also like to see some old foes from DF join up with him like Skulker or even the Ghost Knight. Question though, what're you plans for Tera?
6/8/2015 c5 Ciarle
I love the whole concept
6/8/2015 c5 15Leaf Ranger
So, that was one heck of a tri lemons. Just wow. Nice work man.

So with regards to girls...you've already covered Desiree and Blackfire, two of the girls I'd like to see, in this chapter. So I guess I'll use this review as a sort of 'reminder' of the girls I'd like to see.

First off, Starfire. Besides the obvious hotness factor of Danny having a threesome with two sisters, there is also the fact that Starfire didn't betray him. Sure, he might not necessarily have known that right off the bat, but still, she didn't betray him, and when he realizes that, if he ahs any feelings left for him, it would allow him and her to be together. Like they should have been, if not for the other Titans stupidity and Malchior's machinations. Plus, you can never have too many super strong flying aliens with laser blasts around.

Raven is next. I really like Raven, hence my reason for bringing her into this, even though she did screw up. However, Raven also offers Danny something he may not necessarily have: a demon ally. If Raven could find a way to embrace her heritage without letting it control or destroy her, she could become an incredibly powerful ally that could assist Danny with some of his magic based rituals or spells that might require the power or blood of a demon. Not to mention she might be able to offer some insight (maybe) with regards to magic that Danny and his other 'magical inclined' allies might not have or see.

Ember. Besides being perhaps one of the hottest female ghosts of Danny Phantom (aside form Desiree), Ember can be rather dangerous. She not only can mind control people, but unleash a variety of attacks with her guitar. Sure, the fact that she's reliant on the guitar can be a hindrance, but still, she offers a variety of abilities that work at range, but can also bypass most means of defense, making her an excellent support fighter if need be. Plus, I'm sure Danny could help her 'practice' her 'singing' very well. .

Jinx...well to be honest, I'm not sure I have a reason for jinx to be in the harem beyond I like her and think she's pretty fine. Though she does have some pretty good magic skills on her side. So...darn. ;-; *Wish I had a detailed reason for her to join*

Kitty...well Kitty I think would be someone who has connections. She always seemed to be the type who might know things, like who has what, or who is up to something. In other words, information. I think Kitty, if this could be applied, might make an excellent spy/information gatherer for Danny. Or at least, she'd be the one who could connect him with the right ghosts in the Ghost Zone, if needed to find something.

Chesire is someone else I think could work for Danny, even if she's not necessarily in his harem. I'd like to see her in the harem, but if not, at the least she'd make a very valuable assassin and infiltrator for his cause, since that's her specialty. Plus...I've always wondered what she might look like under that mask. .

Keep up the good work man!
6/8/2015 c5 koper
That was evil...
6/8/2015 c4 Leaf Ranger
It's good to see this back up. And as soon as you've posted the new chapter, I'll review there again.
6/8/2015 c4 Seadragons
This is a good story .

Can Valerie join the herlam ?

And can Danny see dani as his child ?
6/8/2015 c4 Richard1081
Will Vlad come in in latter chapters also will Dani be in this story and will she be fighting for Ceberus or against him also what will Clockwork's roll be
6/8/2015 c4 dpdj1
Nice story. One of the few stories i actually give a chance that don't involve 'Naruto' and i like it a lot so far. I can't wait for more!
47 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »