for Sunflowers of Inferno

10/14/2015 c11 1Loyal DC Fan
it's apologetically and thanks for letting me know this scene! This was the only scene that was not subbed in the movie...
10/14/2015 c10 Loyal DC Fan
Two things: Your translation is... sometimes doesn't make sense at all in english grammatically speaking; 2, to answer your question about the "fireworks ball", go watch movie 18 and you'll understand. Now to speak the truth I like how you translated this
10/13/2015 c9 Loyal DC Fan
good point... BTW, its "Detective Boys" not Boys Detectives group or whatever...
10/9/2015 c8 Loyal DC Fan
theres at least three deleted scenes...
10/9/2015 c7 Loyal DC Fan
agreed!
10/1/2015 c5 Loyal DC Fan
typical americans, lol. all hate terrorists, and their definition of terrorists is anyone who tries to blow up a plane
9/24/2015 c2 Loyal DC Fan
World Trade Center?! Are you kidding me?!
9/21/2015 c11 1Encryption System
OMG thank you so Much! I've been dying for the subbed version of the movie, mainly because I wanted to know what was going on with KID, so thank you so much for posting this!
9/20/2015 c10 14TiLiYu
Hey ! Thanks for finishing that translation :D
So I also saw the movie while I was reading your work, I'm lucky being French for once : )
Like you, I liked the fact Charlie is shown as the worst guy ever, bringing illegally a gun and such but ends to be really comprehensive.. it's great to have a char like this, not white or black : )
The 'hanabi' ball is an invention from Agasa from the movie 18. Totally uncanon but it has been presented before : ) It is different from the usual ball, it is clearly more powerful.
As to my impressions of the rest... Dear o.O
I feel like there are a lot of plot holes in there. And that mobile ... WUUUT? And Conan doesn't even solve the case, with proves and all, it's more of a lucky guess thanks to the Kid.
There's been some interaction between Kaito and Conan also, but not really well done, as you said it could have been fun to see them as fighting buddies, having it hard, both of them... (And I'm not even mentioning the trailers which were totally lying compared to what we got.)
Sooo I'd say I'm a bit disappointed (by the film not your translation ; ) ) as it had such a potential o.O Yea, we'd need to rewrite that xD
9/20/2015 c4 27TETRACIDE
in a part near the middle you said sonoma instead of sonoko
also what does the numbers mean?
9/19/2015 c11 1CruciPuzzle
I feel like we just finished a long road together.
We should throw a party!
Or, at the very least, you! Not many people have the patience to translate 215 pages of an action-suspense-mistery movie, and getting a job in the process (a third job! I don't even have a single one!... But that's because universities here don't give us enough time to dedicate ourselves to part-time jobs anyway). Hoorays for you!
Now that all the misteries have been solved, I'll definitely watch the movie. And I'm going to read anything you will write in this fandom too :)
Thank you so so much for this translation! You deserve every toast I made during my country's Independence Day celebration (which was two days ago) :D
Muchos saludos!
9/19/2015 c10 CruciPuzzle
Oh my God!
So it was her after all?! I didn't see it coming. I thought Natsumi was a trustworthy character all along the plot. Daaang!
And Jii's first love... I remember that in MK1412 episode 7, Kaito asks Jii-chan if he had a troublesome love story too, and he looks sad for just an instant... So maybe this was why!
And that Conan certainly was pwned in this movie xD It's like Aoyama wanted to put Conan in a castle of Super Mario World or something, having to escape from all the fire and water. At least Mario and Luigi had mushrooms to get hig- get taller.
I'm going to read the epilogue now.
9/19/2015 c11 3Fansquealing
Lololol! Oh, Conan... Still oblivious as ever! (Even other people still pointed out to him the fact that Haibara likes him, and he still doesn't believe it) xD

Mind you, I'm a ShinRan fan so I'm okay with that

There were a few small grammar errors that I've found, but otherwise the story was AMAZINGLY AWESOME!

Arigato for the complete translation! At least now I know what to expect when I've seen the movie, I'll leave my last review until then, shall I? Or should I just PM you?

:-)

P.S. Btw, when I got up this morning, I was sooo happy to see you have completed the story! I thought it'd be a lot later until u did ~ So, thank you for that! )
9/18/2015 c9 1CruciPuzzle
Wow, this first half was great. Actually is the chapter I've enyojed the most so far. But since I'm not native in english, the action scenes are still difficult to me to understand. One more reason to definitely watch the movie!
Ah, no wonder why Japan has so many talented illustrators and visual artists! If calligraphy is the base to get a job, then most of japanese people must be fairly skilled at drawing too. Which is strange for us occidentals. I'm chilean (yup, land of earthquakes) and we just need to present a Curriculum Vitae and going to an interview afterwards.
Dang, I still can't figure who the Fake Kid is. And Kid's message... Typical Aoyama to put innecesarily puzzled codes. Has he ever heard of Occam's razor?
Just whooo is this bad guy?! And what will Kaito do in order to clean his name? Will he be able to do it? Will there be a second season of MK1412? Will he confess to Aoko? Will the bad guy go to prison or will he die? So many question...
I hope you are fine, and that your job will be enyojable! Cheers!
9/17/2015 c2 1Kurenai no Musha
I just watched this movie today and I'd say it was the best movie so far in my opinion. A lot of action here and there. And my most favourite part is almost at the end of the movie when Conan and Kid (as Shinichi) being sighted by Ran. Hha, but this is still fun to read. Thank you!
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »