for Spiritual Bonds (TEMPORARAY HAITUS)

9/21/2018 c23 1grudgematch
Like it

can't wait to see how the mother reacts
12/23/2017 c23 2brennakai
I really love the different take this story has. It truly is a well done story in a world we are familiar with. I love the strong bond between the red dragon & his 'son'.
Salt just as they really start interacting with the main cast... the story goes on a very long possibly eternal hiatus... I do hope you one day return to complete this very interesting story with fascinating characters.
9/28/2017 c23 Ifangirlwithunicorns
I absolutely love this story! You don't find many good quality Skip Beat! fanfictions but this one is top notch! I cant wait until you start it up again! I shall be waiting patiently.
8/19/2017 c23 yukinari
Good please update soon.
1/16/2017 c1 ladygraywolf
this is going to be an interesting story. Keep the chapters comin.
6/4/2016 c9 MADNESS247
so ADORABLE!
4/23/2016 c23 20yukio00
Lmfaoooo
3/16/2016 c5 Anonymous sere
You do know that the father and son ritual sounds like a wedding
12/3/2015 c23 k
I'm starting to doubth that Julie has been in army or something. That kind of beast shouldn't be a mere house-wife. And i know now how Kuu is such a great actor. There is no way he could eat something like that and NOT be acting...
10/28/2015 c22 blackfox
Ah, i love all of your fics 'cause they never fail to amaze and amuse me. Love this too. I love the way you give a realistic picture of things going on and i love ocs personalities. The way they can be gentle one second and turn into Satans on the next is hilarious, and gives your character an unic personality.
You are a great aouthor and i whish you won't stop writing any time soon. See you!
8/21/2015 c22 4Kumioko
Haha that was cool! Can't wait to see more :) will Tatsuo have a weak spot for Julie then? The same with Kaito. He doesn't like Kuon but will he like Kyoko and his half-sister? Doesn't he want to meet them? I missed Maria-chan in this chapter but I really liked the fighting scane. Hmm I'm curious if Tatsuo is going to have a small romance in this story lol he seems like a cool character but really lonely... Anyway I love it! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
8/15/2015 c21 kumioko
That's just crule! To end a chpter in a moment likt this! Really? I feel like it was a little bit too much of childhood friend for my liking and too little Saito/Hizuries and Maria lol I loved the part with Yashiro! I really like his character :) so I'm happy u didn't forget about him. Can't wait for Hizuries reaction and Kar-yu's :) please UPDATE SOON!
8/10/2015 c20 Kumioko
Haha it was great! I loved it! Maria is so cute! I want her to be more often in this story! I really couldn't wait to see her reaction about Saito. I loved Hizuris interaction with Ka-ryu family. Can't wait to see more interaction between them! Can't wait to see their faces when they find out that they are family. Connected with blood! Is there going to be more action? Some fight? Or somethin like that? Anyway UPDATE SOON!
8/8/2015 c19 Leilasecrets
excited for next update
8/7/2015 c19 Kumioko
I loved it! Hmm I don't think he's going to say something to Kuon about him being his father. After all if they do the test it won't be seen like that. I can understand that he's mad at Kuon but sfill I don't think he should hate him. I can see Kuu crying tears of joy to Julien about having a brother and a nephew haha I hope there won't be a fight between Akane and Maria over Saito. Although I think you realized that I'm a big fun of Maria lol I always liked her character. I think she's a little bit too obsessed with Kuon in this story but netherless I still love her. Can't wait to see the interaction between Hizuries and how will Saitos uncles and dad react! Is there going ro be action in this story? I mean are there going to be bad demons attacking Saito or his dad?
UPDATE SOON!