for Ghosts and Magic

1/4/2016 c16 6FowlFanKid13
Nuuuuuu! Plz post again, this is such a freaking awesome story!
FowlFanKid13
1/4/2016 c10 FowlFanKid13
Lol "I can't resist".
Nobody can.
It's Artemis Fowl.
-FowlFanKid13
1/4/2016 c7 FowlFanKid13
Lol that reference backs up my username perfectly! I love your story so far, also!
FowlFanKid13
1/2/2016 c16 6Specter14
Hahaha awesome chapter! xD Poor Danny... Amity Park is probably in shambles without him plus he's like literally DYING and no one but Lupin cares D: Which sucks. Anyway.
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON :D :D
12/31/2015 c16 Jo Anna Grace
Poor Danny, someone help him quick :(
12/27/2015 c16 19Lexosaurus
Ahhhh I'm dying rn THIS FIC IS INTENSE AND GOOD LIKE SO GUD AND DANNY AND AWWW plz update soon. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. PLEASE DON'T DIE, DANNY! I'LL SAVE YOU!
12/25/2015 c16 Ninjagorulz
Nah, what you need is all the Vlad lovers and Green Bay Packer lovers to tackle Vlad while using the Plasmius Maximus on him. That would end in certain doom! Anyways, keep up this amzing story! I love it!

-Ninjagorulz
12/24/2015 c16 2HowlingWhisper
Man this is a great story, nice to see something this good on here. Keep up the great work.
12/24/2015 c16 200Midnight00
I was waiting for this chapter! Thank you so much for updating, more on this wonderful day!

Love how Danny screams desperately admiting the collar is killing him and how he has that mental break down and keeps on struggling. Danny is a real fighter. Why won't more people try to help him? TT_TT Sure it's easy to feel bad and worry about their own studies, but really, don't they have eyes or a heart? Clockwork, where are you? But seriously, love the chapter, just like the rest of the story. And, Vlad still has no idea Danny's condition is this bad? What's he doing? xD

At some point they must realize that Danny is a special ghost not only because of his powers but also because he can eat, sleep, breath, feel... which is what really makes him special and unique. He needs to maintain a part of him alive.

BTW, it would be really funny and cool at some point to see Danny singing some muggle song to himself, since wizard music kind of sucks and to make them remember he's really a muggle.

Anyways, Merry Christmas!
12/24/2015 c16 4Mystic Myra 8
Oh Danny...poor poor Danny
He doesn't know what is happening
Well, always looking forward to the next chapter
(Not even slightly worried for buckbeak because I know he lives)
Till then, caio!
12/24/2015 c16 2WanderingWatermelon
Aw poor Danny :( Seriously though, great story :)
12/24/2015 c16 11Kimera20
great chapter! you are amaizing!
12/24/2015 c16 Zelly
LOUD UNADULTERATED SCREAMING
12/24/2015 c16 Brenne
Poor Danny! Every witch and wizard owes Danny an apology for kidnapping, and holding him against his will and slowly killing him! I wonder what will happen when they find out that Danny is a muggle with ghost powers, and that Vlad is also a halfa. I wonder if Vlad knew that the collar could kill Danny. He wouldn't really try to kill Danny right? I GOTTA SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Looking forward to more! XD
12/24/2015 c16 5Mermaidhorse
Yay you're back! :D
This update was freaking awesome! Amazing chapter, lots of tension, and hoLY MOTHER OF SIRIUS BLACK, DANNY'S DYING! AGAIN! D: ... he tends to die a lot in fics, doesn't he..? Oh well! It makes them awesome!
And we shALL BURN VLAD AT THE STAKE! TO ME, DANNY'S OLDEN GHOST HUNTER SUPER GREAT GRANDFATHER! MWAHAHAHAHA!
331 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »