for Ghosts and Magic

3/17/2018 c3 HRTG1027
I really like your story, if only my screen would load faster though.
10/23/2017 c19 1Win-loft
Brilliant well written book!
10/6/2017 c19 7Phoenix-Inferno18
(*Holds a sign and starts chanting) Sequel! SeqUEL! SEQUEL!
9/30/2017 c19 1pauc1115
OMG I love this so much! Please write a sequel!
7/31/2017 c4 3Izane Sunstrider
Heheheh, I very much like this story... Vlad's evilness is very contagious. Muah hahahahahaaa...
7/31/2017 c2 Izane Sunstrider
... Pffft, forget what I said, your descriptions are fantastic! XD I love the bit with Skulker, that was hilarious. I would probably do the same thing, too. :)
7/31/2017 c1 Izane Sunstrider
Mmm, I do love quesadillas. And I like how you write everything. It's so light-hearted and funny, but still tells the story well. I think a good improvement would to increase descriptions a little bit, to add to the visual picture of things. Another good thing would be to improve paragraph spacing with the dialogue. Everytime a different person starts talking, make it a separate paragraph. Though, that last one is just something small. :) I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this! It's a really interesting idea, and a very awesome start. :D Happy writing! I look forward to reading the rest of your story!
7/14/2017 c17 2Killua Lawliet
Danny I just done isn't he?
5/5/2017 c1 Drea
I love you as a narrator it reminds me of ever after high the little girl and maddie hatter they're my favorites and make the stories so much better
3/5/2017 c19 6KillCipher
LOVED IT! FIVE STARS, TWO THUMBS UP, 10 OUTTA 10! XD My favorite part was when Danny snapped in the Shrieking Shack. "I AM SO DONE!" LOL great story <3
1/4/2017 c19 3BBCDP2
I loved your story and I'm very impressed if this was your first one. The side commentary during the chapters were funny and I enjoyed the story overall. Thank you for writing and I hope you have a lovely life :D
12/2/2016 c19 ShiraCr18
Amazing fanafic!
11/2/2016 c19 23GhostAnn
love this! Danny went through hell though.
10/19/2016 c4 2Stars Moons and Darkness
I need cujo in the next one! Can you imagine hagrid meeting the ghost dog?!
10/8/2016 c19 Liz
This was beautiful was so done bless this fanfic
331 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »