for Ghosts and Magic

5/2/2016 c19 7Specter14
OMG UNDERTALE DANNY PHANTOM CROSSOVER
MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE XDDDDD
Lol anyway, this fic was sooooooo awesome! I loved every minute of it! Just so you know I didn't catch any plot holes, if that makes you feel better. xDDDD Anyway thanks so much for writing this beauty! I can't wait to read more fanfics by you! :D
5/2/2016 c19 percab8531
Great end to a great story! If you do a sequel can you lmk? Thanks!
5/2/2016 c19 4DarkKeybladePhantomofTime
Awww, its over? But...still so many possibilities...plot holes...ideas...*sobbing in corner*
5/2/2016 c19 61Aeon The Dimensional Girl
Merlin! You got no idea how I enjoyed this!

And, some advise, if the story is finished, you should change it to 'Complete'...

But, still, AMAZING CROSSOVER!
5/2/2016 c19 1Horntastic
Congrats on finishing your first fanfic :) It was a lot of fun thanks for writing it!
5/2/2016 c19 2DorothyMichaels
I love this fanfic! it is so clever, funny, and amazing! The Danny dragging the bed scene was halerious
5/1/2016 c19 Sockenmonster01
Awsome! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE STORY IS COMPLETED! IT IS SO GOOD AND COOL AND I LOVE THIS STORY! You wrote it really well. But I would've liked to see some of the conversations about Danny
5/1/2016 c19 wulf2.0
i loved joining you on this reading adventure! THANKYOU!
5/1/2016 c19 11Kimera20
i love this story! you are amaizing!
i will read the crossover with undertale!
5/1/2016 c19 HourglassMadness
Please excuse anything that you consider profanity in this review, I'm just so excited.
PLEASE DEAR GOD DO UNDERTALE! *vibrates in place* I LOVE THE GAME SO MUCH AND IM GLAD SOMEONE IN THE PHANDOM LIKES IT TOO AND IS CONSIDERING WRITING A FIC ABOUT IT! Ahem... I mean...

Sorry if that came off really weird, I'm just so excited you're considering it because I was wondering what it would be like if someone that was human, but not quite human fell into the Underground. I would love to see your take on it! I wonder if his soul would look any different? I can only imagine the other characters' reactions, and tibia honest I'm really obsessed with Undertale, and I could read fics about them all day and night, and I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to guilt trip you, I swear I'm not trying to I'm just so excited. You don't have to feel obligated to do it just because of one (probably insane) person's review.

Long story short, I would love to see a Danny Phantom and Undertale crossover. I would be extremely happy to read it and would probably rant and ramble in every chapter about how good it is. I'm confident that it would be good because of the way that you've written this story: if the fic you would write is anything like this story (in style) I'm sure it'll turn out great. After all, it's pretty hard to mess up Undertale (unless you ship Papyrus and Sans or something like that...). I haven't seen a bad one yet! (Besides an Underfell one that was getting really detailed, and tbh it should have been rated M or higher...) I'm sure you'd do great! Anyway, it's fine if you don't do it, I don't want to force you. Just do whatever you want to, and I'm sure it'll the out fantastic! All the other options you had sounded really cool too!
5/1/2016 c19 1Ariastella
Wait... Was he bitten by Remus?! Holy Crud! Epic Were-Wolf Frost Ghost!
5/1/2016 c19 5Snowthewhitewolf
I had a feeling you were an Undertale fan. Great story!
5/1/2016 c19 15QueenofHearts7378
This was an amazing fic and I enjoyed every word of it. You did a really good job.

And you should ABSOLUTELY do an Undertale and Danny Phantom crossover. There are not enough of them.
5/1/2016 c19 Brenne
HAHA! Don't mess with Danny's angry sister! I'm glad the wizards didn't modify their memories. Better watch out Vlad! Cause Danny's coming home! XD
5/1/2016 c19 8EmPro8
Alright, an I just take a moment to say how brilliant your story is? Because it is absolutely brilliant. This is one of the only fanfictions that can actually make me laugh out loud (and that's a very big accomplishment).
So now the moment is over, and I'll move on to the actual review for this chapter.
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW FLIPPING BRILLIANT THAT WAS! YOU HAD DANNY'S PERSONALITY DOWN PAT AND SOMEHOW MADE HIM BETTER! THIS WAS AMAZING AND QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST FIC KNOWN TO MAN. YOUR WRITING STYLE FOR THIS FIC WAS HILARIOUS AND HAS SO MUCH SARCASTIC HUMOR IT WOULD MAKE RICK RIODRAN JEALOUS. IF I COULD SOMEHOW ULTRA FAV THIS, I WOULD. BUT UNFORTUNATELY THERE'S NO ULTRA FAV BUTTON SO THAT'S NOT INTERNETEDLY POSSIBLE. AS SOON AS I SAW THAT THIS UPDATED I GOT A HUGE SMILE AND DROPPED EVERYTHING TO READ THIS. I'M TYPING THIS REVIEW ON MY PHONE SO IT'S TAKING A REALLY LONG TIME TO MAKE EVERYTHING CAPITALIZED, BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR WRITING AND FINISHING THIS AMAZING, BRILLIANT, HILARIOUS, CROSSOVER FIC AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MORE OF YOUR WORK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS. I HAVE NOW RAN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY. OKAY THEN. I'LL JUST SAY THANK YOU ONE LAST TIME AND BYE!
331 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »