for Awkward Silence

6/25/2017 c1 3Unraveling E's Soul
Wow chapter 18 had me ballin' my eyes out! Not because it's a trigger for me or anything but I don't know just I love this story so far even though I'm not close to being done but it pulled my heart strings and keep up the writing in whatever you're working on!
6/19/2017 c17 Elle Poynton
"I caught feelings"

Relatable
5/3/2017 c2 Envoy
I was cracking up when you said the guy got hit buy a bus. I(Iknow that sounds really bad, but I was more laughing at the circumstances of it.)
4/13/2017 c60 SpiedCookie126
That was amazing, CWA. It wasn't just a shallow love story nor was it depression inducing, it was lighthearted but meaningful and amazing. Thank you.
2/24/2017 c40 1slyKat28
BROKEN RECORD! It sounds awesome!.
The book so far is also awesome! I can't wait to read more!
2/14/2017 c18 Guest
Could you please put warnings at the start of chapters containing mentions/depictions of sexual abuse, mentioning where in the chapter they are? Being a survivor, it's really upsetting and can trigger flashbacks to our own trauma or panic attacks (like how Riko had a panic attack in chapter fourteen, upon seeing Kyoya leaning over her with no shirt on).

I want to read further but I may not; I'm worried about coming across more of that with no warnings put in place. The story is good otherwise and I like reading oc-insert stories a lot, but I'm going to have to put my mental health first.
1/15/2017 c60 No-One-Important666
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE IT! This story hooks you and doesn't let go, it's hard to find something like that tho a terrible choice to start late at night as it's currently nearly three in the morning u I'm glad that everything worked out in the end and that Bubbles and Cuddles came back! I'm terrified of spiders but Bubbles is so endearing that you can't help but love 'em. I can't wait to check out more of your stories if they're anything like this one! u I relate to Riko so much and I love her inner thoughts and the comedy it brings, I was dying of laughter when you first introduced the sna-cock-rat. Over all you either had me in stitches or near tears most of the time and I hope you realize what a wonderful author you are!
1/8/2017 c1 Jax
Returned all the way to chapter 1 to save this story on my home screen lol. I love it thanks for the read.
1/1/2017 c60 Doodly Noodly
Ok, so I just have to say that I really loved this story! It was totally awesome! However, I do have to point out a few things. Sorry if you've heard it all before, but I guess this is what reviews are all about, right?

First of all, there were many grammatical errors in all the chapters. They weren't too bad, but you spelled many words incorrectly. It was a little confusing, at times. Also, you had some awkwardly structured sentences here and there. But! Most of these mistakes were minor.

Second, I really liked the whole plot of this story. I think you did a good job with keeping everyone in character, and you executed your story pretty well. I did think the resolution between Masami and Riko's fight over Takashi was a little weak, though. It was a little vague, but overall, you did a great job!

Thank you for writing this! I was hooked from the start, and it made me very happy to read. I hope you continue to grow as a writer in the future. *insert Might Gai style thumbs up/ blinding smile with sunset background* :D
12/27/2016 c2 Guest
Does she have autism
10/9/2016 c60 StargladesTime
Wow. Most incredible binge read in the longest time... I'm upset I never discovered this story until todayI would have loved to review on every chapter for you. Defenitly one of my favorites.
8/16/2016 c50 Downgiggly
it just ends?
8/16/2016 c6 Downgiggly
i swear my family is giving me weird looks at how much im trying not to smile
6/22/2016 c60 3ramen-no-juustu
i am screaming in pain because the sroty is finish. it was fucking good man, one of the best i've read, and i have read a lot. Thanks to you for this masterpiece. i love it.
6/21/2016 c23 ramen-no-juustu
ok i couldn't resist anymore, i have to leave a comment right now. I'm laughing, i'm crying, i feel this fanfiction. and i want to thank you very much, because i think this fanfiction, the way Ri-chan is thinking and struggling with things just might help me. i love this story very much, and you too for writing it.
703 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »