for Awkward Silence

6/21/2016 c1 AngelicMatter
Your story seems interesting so far.

So I just researched the japanese rose color symbols and things made so much sense. Mori has a dark blue rose, which is unattainable in nature meaning it says "I can't have you but I can't stop thinking about you" and Hikaru has a blue rose as well, both of them had some romantic feelings for Haruhi though Mori's was never explored. Kyoya also had some romantic feelings, but his rose is lavender, being a mix of red and blue; so he could have technically had Haruhi, but he gave any thought of that up for Tamaki. Everything makes so much sense now. Here's the link, maybe you can chose which rose best matches your character!:

content/aboutflowers/flowermeanings/rose-flower-meanings
5/28/2016 c17 15WritingBlock
I don't know why but I finished reading this chapter and then immediately had the clearest picture in my head.

Riki pales, and Takashi is beginning to get concerned because she's unnaturally still and then out of no where-BAM! Riki turns and slams her head into a coffee table, breaking it in half. The twins scream and Tamaki lets out a girly shriek before hiding behind Kyoya. When he peeks out he sees a blushing Riko and a broken table.
5/9/2016 c60 SuperSprinklex
This book was absolutely the best I have ever read! Please please please make a seqaul! It was so good! Though I still have an ugly image of the sna-cock-rat...
4/18/2016 c2 Guest
The phrase "personally alone". I may be just nitpicking but, isn't personally already being alone with the person?
4/18/2016 c2 Guest
Aside from the reoccurring grammatical errors, and weird sentencing of a few unnecessary phrases, the character seems to be lovely and relatable.
4/7/2016 c14 2Maria1432
I absolutely can not just leave this chapter without a review. best so far. lmao. had me in tears. Sna-cock-rat is going to give me nightmares
4/5/2016 c1 1PrimrosePotter95
I really LOVED your story it was very beautiful and while listening to music the other day Dressed in Black by Sia came on and I just, it just reminded me of Riko so much, especially: I had given up
I didn’t know who to trust
So I designed a shell
Kept me from heaven and hell
And I had hit a low
Was all I let myself know
Yeah I had locked my heart
I was imprisoned by dark
You found me dressed in black
Hiding way up at the back
Life had broken my heart into pieces
You took my hand in yours
You started breaking down my walls
And you covered my heart in kisses
I thought life passed me by
Missed my tears, ignored my cries
Life had broken my heart, my spirit
And then you crossed my path
You quelled my fears, you made me laugh
Then you covered my heart in kisses
3/29/2016 c19 Guest
this chapter made me cry
3/23/2016 c60 7PurpleElm23723
THIS. WAS. AMAZING. Seriously, this is one of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time. Too often, you find those that pack too much tragedy into too few chapters. You, however, had the perfect balance of humor and misfortune that made it feel real, and not like someone threw a tale of woe, a few jokes and too many talents into a blender and labeled the result "OC." I really enjoyed this, even if I balled my eyes out a few times. This was wonderfully written and I cannot wait to see if you have any more like this! Keep up the awesome work! -V :)
2/25/2016 c60 26TheCauldron
This was an excellent story, if a bit slow moving. Great tension and character growth, and the plot progression was well put together. I would have liked to see more of the court case though. There was so much happening in the lead up to it, that the case was kind of like a big looming climax where your heroine would finally be forced to face down and overcome her tormentors... but we didn't even get to see it. We saw flashes of what she could possibly do when she first started to stand up to them which was AWESOME, but missing that scene really upset me. I feel like the story is incomplete because of it. Not having her at Ouran at the end was an interesting tactic, and I really liked that, though I find myself wondering how that affected her relationship with Takashi and the rest of the Hosts. I get that they were still together, but how often did they get together? Did the Hosts drag her along to things?

Either way, it was a great story and you should be proud of it. You did a really good job on this. :)
2/16/2016 c27 KittenTigerz
Yes! A Harry Potter reference! I love. You!
1/18/2016 c60 13LordOfAllBricks
Allow me to scream my emotions in all caps

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Whew...WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR STORY. THIS IS LEGIT MY FAVORITE OURAN FIC. YOU HAD ME LAUGHING EVERY CHAPTER, YOU'RE SUCH A TALENTED WRITER

PS I LOVED HOW TAKASHI KEPT BREAKING THAT WAS HILARIOUS
RIKO SHOULD WRITE A NEW BOOK: "101 WAYS TO BREAK MORINOZUKA TAKASHI"
12/17/2015 c60 6acompletenerd
I really enjoyed your story. Riko is a great OC. You did a great job of mixing humor and seriousness throughout the story. Thank you for writing and sharing.
12/2/2015 c60 5YuYuHakushoObsesser
Absolute love and adore! I fell in love instantly and am sad to see it end :( I'm def going to go look at your other stories :)
11/23/2015 c13 6Kaname1993
Not to be mean or anything, as I really do like this story so far, but you seem to be mixing up Bubbles and Cuddles a lot. At first I didn't even know what types of animal they were until you mentioned a serpentine body in the other chapter. After that you mentioned a spider and I figured out that it was two different animals. But during this chapter when Riko was hiding her bag from Mori and Hunny during lunch you wrote that she 'wasn't hiding a spider' only to change it and have the snake instead. I'm not sure if that's just a typo or what but it's rather confusing...
703 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »