for Awkward Silence

6/21/2015 c14 whatifilosemysparklehuh
I remember the most random things... I flipped out when they called each other sister, it was so cute! Riko my baby! I won't let the thing hurt you! Also Just Haruhi Things should be a tumblr blog... (P.s. Great chapter!)
6/21/2015 c14 4BizzyLizy
Lol! Watch out Riko, the CREATURE is going to get you ~ Thanks for updating ;)
6/21/2015 c14 1Dove is the Way
They're family YAAAAAAAAS. And the creature you've created is hilarious by the way
6/21/2015 c14 5MariMart
LOL!
A sna-cock-rat sounds a heck of a lot scarier than How I Met Your Mother's cock-a-mouse.
6/19/2015 c12 Guest
The snake. She totally forgot the snake. Or to save her story but i think its the first one. XD i was seriously cracking up when i read this chapter. Your descriptions are awesome. Especially the one about the baby dinosaur. XD
6/21/2015 c14 Enecs
I'M CRYING I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! I FELL OFF MY BED WHEN RIKO STARTRED ACTING LIKE TAMAKI WHEN HARUHI ASKED HER IF SHE COULD STAY WTH HER AND I ALMOST BROKE MY LAPTOP AND I READ THE REST OF IT ON THE FLOOR AND NOW I'M CRYING BECAUSE I'M LAUGHING SO HARD! THE RAT-MONSTER IS GOING TO EAT HER!

XD At least when the Host Club comes over to her place it will be clean and she'll have a story to tell them about the horror Haruhi made her face with the rat-monster.

I'm going to go back and read the chapter a few times now!
6/21/2015 c14 3FleurSuoh
I'm dieing of laughter here
6/21/2015 c14 1AugustMoon259
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! SCARY SNA-COCK-RAT!
6/21/2015 c14 Luscil L. L
Oh goodness! My stomach aches! That was too funny! It was hilarious! I'm sorry Riko! But I couldn't help but laugh at your misfortune! Ha-ha! I made two cakes for fathers day so you can have some cake if you'd like cheesecake and starwberry short cake! Anyway! Thank you for the chapter it was very amusing and I need to read the next chapter! I want to know what happens to Riko on moaing the lawn! I'd say feed the thing to cudeels but then it would seem like sending her baby to a monster so I don't think she would let cudeels eat it if was even possible. She did say she was hungry so I though about. Anyway update as soon as you possibly can when you finish! This is going to be awesome!
6/20/2015 c13 3Savage Kill
Very funny at the end, well at least Cuddles was able to stretch some.

Update soon!
6/20/2015 c13 5Tie-Dyed Broadway
You know, I bet Cinderella DID hit Charming in the face...
6/20/2015 c13 whatifilosemysparklehuh
The first thing I thought of when I heard the circus was Mia and Sophia... Yay! Long chapter, I loved it!
6/20/2015 c13 11LazyHaru
Oh my gosh! That was perfect! Too good! I'm laughing so hard! XD

Btw is Moritz gonna have a chance to touch cuddles? He seemed really interested _

So you like Rashi or Taki for their ship name? I like those too, they both do sound really cute :3
Which one should we use?
6/20/2015 c13 1Dove is the Way
Oooooh I love this one too, very good, very good.
6/20/2015 c13 1AugustMoon259
Gah...She actually gave them NOSEBLEEDS?!
703 « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »