for Awkward Silence

6/12/2015 c5 4BizzyLizy
Heya, sorry about not reviewing, I kept forgetting! I like how this is going so far. I'm gonna take a guess and say Umi is either a stalker, or killer. Or maybe I'm just mean. Thanks for updating :)
6/12/2015 c5 5MariMart
I loved the sword scene and how into it Riko got.
I like how you introduced Umi, I'm kind of wondering about her now.
6/11/2015 c4 5Tie-Dyed Broadway
The one time I tried to hug her was funny enough I didn't need to do it again.

Yumm, noodles...

The sound of silence. Pity it never lasts long.
6/10/2015 c3 5MariMart
!
So many things happening in this chapter :)
I'm really excited for what happens next
6/10/2015 c3 5Tie-Dyed Broadway
That kinda sounds like a friend of mine. She gets these panic attacks when people touch her. The way she freaks out is cute and kinda funny though. -
6/10/2015 c3 1Oeve
I'm sorry to bother you about this but its just a little not pick of mine again sorry but umm. Hauruhi's last name is spelled Fujioka not Fujiko sorry again and this story is really good!
6/10/2015 c2 5Tie-Dyed Broadway
Everyone gets a bad feeling about something they're being roped into. It being the Host Club is just an added bonus. : )
6/10/2015 c2 Existiert Nicht
Interesting concept so far. Definitely want to see where this goes. Write more! :)
6/9/2015 c2 5MariMart
Love how she interacts with Kyoya despite the fact she respects him :)
I kind of want her to call him Ootori-sama and see err... read the twins and Tamaki's reaction.
6/9/2015 c1 5Tie-Dyed Broadway
Ooooo, I can't wait to see where this goes!
6/8/2015 c1 5MariMart
Looks good :)
I really like your OC especially since I gotta say the whole loving the quiet, finding loud noises annoying, and a passion for not only books but writing and the procrastination thing really relatable. *I'm procrastinating right now*
6/8/2015 c1 Darkverger1
Hmm well maybe I can get behind this story. I haven;t been reading your stories lately cause I don't know the things you have been writing about, but I sure know Ouran. I look forward to reading your stories again.
6/8/2015 c1 Animeproud2018
I think I'm going to like this story update soon.
703 « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47