for Statistical Outliers

9/3/2017 c1 12Altariel de Valinor
Brilliant and really adorable!

That end... THAT END!

I hope John show him how nice is being outside statistics (or inside statistics? XDDD)

I have a enormous smile right now :D
11/20/2016 c1 Guest
Adorable
2/17/2016 c1 67ChrisCalledMeSweetie
This is so well written. Sherlock is terribly, horribly out of line, and yet it all comes right in the end. :)
1/18/2016 c1 Suealpacamama
Thoroughly enjoyed this one!
1/17/2016 c1 Guest
Started falling apart halfway through
9/19/2015 c1 Guest
Wow, this is one of those well-thought of pieces that I sometimes find in here and they always brighten my day (night, actually, it's 1am here) considerably :) wonderful story, and Mycroft and The Woman?! You surprised me there. Extremely hilarious x)
7/15/2015 c1 abutterflymind
Very astute, highly entertaining and read with a grin on my face all the way through- bravo! I can't pick a favourite part as the whole thing is a gem!
6/24/2015 c1 Lyra Nocturne
Absolutely brilliant! The personality of each character was capture down to a tee! Our dear doctor, still the only one who could get a leg over Sherlock in the end. Hmm? Points for a wonderful ending.
6/15/2015 c1 2Manon de Sercoeur
Brilliant ! So very sherlocky !
6/10/2015 c1 341RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley
Sheer brilliance
6/9/2015 c1 Guest
Read this on a whim and I'm glad. Very amusing. The ending was priceless and Sherlock's rant was so very in character.
6/9/2015 c1 DokiWulf
Bravo! I cringed at some of the harsher things Sherlock said and laughed at practically all the rest. For how rude Sherlock was in this one, the pay-off in the end was amazing. Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing! :)
6/9/2015 c1 Guest
Loved the ending. It made me smile.
6/9/2015 c1 2firekeeper75