for KID vs Shinichi or more like Kaito x Shinko?

7/5/2021 c2 Lulu
I want mooooore, plzzzzzz
10/13/2019 c2 3SakuraKoi
wow
1/5/2018 c2 5N Umbra
Please update
1/14/2017 c2 1Disconsolate Mist
Found this while I was board and searching for something to read. XD

I love it so far! The whole concept of Shinichi being changed to the opposite sex by an antidote is great! I can't wait to see if Kaito can figure it out, though it just got a heck of a lot harder for him.

Sorry, I am afraid I don't have much else to say... I really liked this and hope to see it continued!
Zookie
12/31/2015 c2 16Opal Spirit
Yo there :p this seems really interesting 0 has anyone adopted it yet? If not, have you kept writing it?
I'd like to say I'm going to adopt it but sadly I don't have the ideas nor the time to write it '0' I still have so many stories I need to write, I can't afford beginning a new one " but if anyone ever continues it, could you please keep me informed? :3
10/19/2015 c1 2JWZDIF
Ah, what a nice story! Too bad it's on hiatus now.
10/8/2015 c2 1Lover of Emotions
that s good. i wish you would update the story yourself but if not i will do it so long as you tell me the idea about how you wanted this story to go. my e-mail address is readerofbooks26 gmail dot com.
9/11/2015 c2 4rentamiya
Noooo
Moreeee plsss
6/13/2015 c2 Dragonlily
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
6/14/2015 c2 25neonkoi
I hope this isn't the last chapter I'll see. I really like this and I encourage you to try and continue.
-Neonkoi
6/11/2015 c2 4King-of-losers
Hmm... this is the story .. i.. always.. searching
A story like this! Don't stop right there!
Make another chapter!