for The Avengers Tail

5/10/2019 c2 FairyTail IsLife
I thought it was great
2/7/2018 c2 4SkyeLovebird
great job, can you please continue with the story, I can't wait for more.
8/16/2015 c3 6Mondtanz
Hmm, I'm not too sure about this one. The Avengers (especially Black Widow) seem to be OOC. I can't imagine Natasha taking off her weapons in an environment she doesn't know and shouldn't feel comfortable in. Imagine being in a totally different world, stumbling into an unknown city and encountering a building full of obviously violent people. The way Natasha is portrayed in the movies and comics I just can't see her addressing a random female and asking for a spare swimsuit - no matter how high the temperature...
On the other hand this is the first Avengers/Fairy Tail crossover I've read and I'm quite curios how you will continue the story (especially with adding Loki and Bucky into the mix).
By the way, I was wondering why Gray didn't comment on the similarity between Loki's name and Leo's human alias :-)
8/14/2015 c3 1ThisIsMyStarSpangledJam
YES YES YES! I love it! Hmmmm scenarios... idk I feel like lucy should be introduced to someone. but anyway, WELL DONE AMAZING
8/14/2015 c3 1HunterSkywalker
Thanks! I can totally see this happening if the Avengers ever actually did join Fairy Tail. I love your story! Hmmm, ideas for the future... maybe Gray preaches Loki to deal with and control his ice magic? And, if course, Bucky starts socializing at some point or other... all the assassins become friends with Bisca and Alzack, because guns! And... I have no idea. Maybe Phantom Lord comes looking for revenge? Sorry, that one just sort of popped into existence. Anyway, just a few thoughts, feel free to ignore me. Thanks for the update!
8/14/2015 c3 12PinkFireandGoldenStars
I love it Kate! Brilliant addition!
8/14/2015 c3 2Thisaintausername
Can you actually review your own work? Cool, I am awesome:)
8/9/2015 c2 1HunterSkywalker
Oh, this is gonna be good... *crazy grin*
7/15/2015 c2 Guest
Please make more and I can't wait for the members of fairy tail to see hulkand try to pick up the hammer
7/16/2015 c2 Xxthefeelsxx
I love your fanfic
Please update as soon has u can
This is my first time reading an avengers corossover and I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for more interesting interactions. Lol
Please update!
7/7/2015 c2 Mistress Kyouku
THIS IS SO COOL PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE IT!
7/5/2015 c2 1ThisIsMyStarSpangledJam
Nice! WHY THE HELL DID THEY TRUST THOR AND LOKI TO BUY CLOTHES? THORS IDEA OF MIDGUARDIAN ATTIRE IS A REALLY DAGGY HOODIE AND LOKI WEARS REINDEER ANTLERS! Please please add into the next chapter that they all end up wearing really weird stuff. Anyways, AMAZING keep up the great work:)
7/3/2015 c2 12PinkFireandGoldenStars
Yay Kate, this is great! Gray, yes. So civilised.
7/2/2015 c2 2OwlDreamwrites
Nice Kate... Findon Urie...
6/17/2015 c1 Guest
OH GOODY GOODY GUMDROPS I can't wait for more especially natsu wanting to fight the avengers how will fairy tail react to hulk? ho boy; also any ships?
20 Page 1 2 Next »