for Solid to the Air I Breathe

8/14/2019 c1 2Debbora
Wonderful story as always! I’m in love with this storyline of yours that Lin and Tenzin are always on the verge of surrendering to one another, by how just a small touch could change it all. That’s extremely hot if you ask me! Your fanfics are making my days!
5/20/2017 c1 50satomobile
This was fabulous. The imagery was vibrant and real and you really nailed the tension, building up that anticipation and anxiety that something could happen- my heart sped up! Wonderful work.
6/13/2015 c1 Chen-Yue
So, you have written many wonderful stories about Lin and Tenzin "toeing the line" but never ever daring to cross it. It is a fairly realistic interpretation of the characterr's natures, and I love that. However, I would love to see you write just one little drabble about what would happen if Tenzin and Lin didn't just step over the line, but actually leaped across it. Do you think it or be purposeful, or accidental? How would everyone else react, and would Lin and Tenzin be prepared for the fallout?

Just a few prompting questions I'd love to see you answer. Thank you for your wonderful writing, I am always overjoyed to see a new VC story show up.
6/10/2015 c1 1Melinoe.B
Ugh... I just want them together. Why Tenzin did you have to move in and have kids with pema? Lin why could you have not have had children? Both of you would have had an epic life with one another.
_LB