for The Boy in a Mask

5/1/2019 c5 Kuro Decimo
So cool ! **
1/7/2016 c5 15MaskedPyro
If you want ideas, I kinda have on. It goes hand in hand with Allen being grouchy over no sleep. What if Allen got into a fight/argument with a Finder the he gets hit? Mask flies off and (if it's porcelain like I think it is) it could break? Allen's hair could probably hide his face if he wanted but it's also a good set up for some kind of outburst maybe? I don't know. Just tryin to help a fellow writers block victim... I like the story so far though. Just kinda wish you would be more consistent I guess... Update soon please?
8/8/2015 c5 4BAdFanFicTIONrighter99
I love this story, can't wait for the next update.
7/11/2015 c5 12CuriosityNeko
It's understandable. I haven't had the drive myself to update. Life gets in the way. Even though really I'd lie to finish it. Don't stress too much. I tend to try and tell myself a story before bed and that's how I came up with the chapters I did have. Lol. Good luck.
7/1/2015 c4 10inuyashamunkey
i cant wait until the next upate, im excited to see what you do with the next chapter
6/23/2015 c4 13Panda Master X
Ohhhhh boy~ xD hahahaha, aahhhhh. This is so good~ Looking forward to the next chappie! xD teehee~
6/23/2015 c4 9Kyla-saurs-rex
Ooooo cliffhanger! Can't wait for next chapter!
6/12/2015 c2 Kyla-saurs-rex
This is incredible and HIIIII FRIEND! Cant wait to read more :p
6/11/2015 c2 1OtakuShipping
Thanks for updating! Don't worry about the last chapter being only 2,649 words long. To me writing that much in one chapter is considered an accomplishment. (.-.)
6/11/2015 c2 28Hanashi o suru
Wow, this is really great! I'm looking forward to reading more, so please update more when you can~!