for Titans of New Part 1: Spider

4/5/2017 c1 7Althea Sirius
I was hoping you'd go with the Alien Force version of Ben. He's smart, thinks fast, and he receives similar damage to himself in his alien forms after he transforms back. Or have you not seen Alien Force yet?
6/3/2016 c1 Atomizer86
Would love a SpideyxRaven paring
12/21/2015 c3 Guest
Can you make it spiderman x raven?
12/2/2015 c3 Nick
Love this story it's really good hope to see more of this story in the future keep up the good work
12/2/2015 c1 HaywireEagle
The writing is choppy and bland. Overuse of elipses. Typos abound, and generally kind of boring. Good luck, but I won't be reading more.
11/27/2015 c3 xbox432
Ok, still got typos but it doesn't change the fact that it's fun to read. I'm curious to see if you can keep writing balanced POVs for all the characters in this, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they all interact together.
9/15/2015 c2 Nick
This is pretty good hope you continue it I would love to see what happens next
7/26/2015 c2 xbox432
A few editing problems, but still well put together. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of this.
7/26/2015 c1 xbox432
Looking forward to a story about these guys that isn't ALL drama, can't wait to see how they all interact with each other.
6/20/2015 c1 ZhangYang
Awesome story hope you UPDATE SOON and will you please pair Raven with Spidey and Starfire with Ben, and i have no clue for Danny. Keep up the good work and looking forward to next chapter.
[P.S:- PLEASE RAVEN X SPIDEY]
6/16/2015 c1 JC
Great,I hope Spider-man hook-up with Raven,they just wokr better.
Ben can be with Starfire.
Still thinking who can be a good hook-up for Danny.
6/16/2015 c1 Guest
hury plese
6/15/2015 c1 JC
Great,start.
I like Peter hook-up with Raven,they just wokr better.
Ben with Starfire.
Danny with Jinx.
6/14/2015 c1 24Rexfan1333
Cool idea and I have ideas for pairings.

Peter and Starfire (I would love to see this)

Ben and Raven (Not many of this pair out there)

Danny and Jinx (This could be fun to see)

Looking forward for more.
6/13/2015 c1 12Harbinger Of Kaos
Can you pair Peter and Star up? Too much Robin not enough variety.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service