for One Last Goodbye

5/26 c24 Bhell
This was awesome engaging and so many twists and turns I was confused in the middle but I knew by the end it would all make sense. Was great!
5/26 c10 Bhell
Holy shit I’m reading this and bawling my eyes out. Soooo good and I’m only at chapter 9
3/20/2019 c1 1Artemia Vera
I've just read the first chapter and J love the story. This is my favorite pair with female Shepherd.
3/17/2019 c24 j.messinger28
I know im very late to the party but I just finished the ME trilogy romancing garrus and needed more. This was great. Like others said, it would have kl been a great dlc.
11/19/2017 c24 1kasraya
OMG I LOVE IT SO DAMN MUCH!
5/17/2016 c1 33theherocomplex
Ooooh, this is going to hurt, I know it will. Great beginning!
5/4/2016 c1 cilia-chan
AArgh The feels! I'm crying here! (TT_TT)
2/15/2016 c3 5LynDea
Ugh. The tears.
2/15/2016 c1 LynDea
Crap this is a story that's gonna make me cry huh? Crrrraaaaaaaaaapppp.
2/11/2016 c23 Obama69
Three things I didn't like is how week Shepard is. And how in this story you have her stop everything cause he has a squadmate hostage. And I feel like she should have been the one to kill him. She is the one that had to go through everything it was kind of a let down. Those are really the only things I don't like of the story but I do find it fun to read
9/23/2015 c24 2Sabellion
I mean like, perhaps it a bit contrived how Shepard came back, sure. But, at the same time, I don't care. This is a great piece of fiction, and I thoroughly enjoyed the last 4 hours or so that I devoted to reading it. Garrus was a bit whiny at times, but I mean the pay off for it is great. I half expected him to just jump her when he realized who it was.

It's really nice to have a Shakarian fanfiction that doesn't revolve around Shepard being the main character, and being weak in some way. Her strength shows through her actions, and it's just well handled and mature. The snark was top notch too.

I just hope to one day be able to write as convincingly as you. Well done.
9/10/2015 c24 Eeveeon1105
That ending! Everything is beautiful! I loved this story. This should have been a DLC in the actual game! A way for Shepard to reunite with love. Absolutely perfect! Good job. Good job.
9/7/2015 c24 1Ritualist89
Oh my, that was a great ending, love this story. You did a great job.
9/5/2015 c24 VGirl7553
What an ending! I was excited to see how it ends, but, as with any good story, I was a little sad to see it end as well because that means it is over. If only this was an available DLC option cause I feel like it would have been just as fun to play as it was to read. The whole story was interesting and action packed and full of mystery. Loved how it all tied up nicely and you certainly had me concerned about Garrus there near the end. Overall nicely done!
9/4/2015 c10 6jaffa3
Turians aren't the only ones who can cry
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »