FanFiction.Net
for Learning to Protect

11/2/2020 c1 9Aquarica
This was adorable T.T
5/18/2016 c1 1AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius
Oh my gosh this is so cute! Tooth rotting sweetness galore, asdfggjjmdjs I love this!
4/17/2016 c1 Guest
It would be so cute if they grew up as sort of a feral children
8/30/2015 c1 Guest
It's cute you really should continue :)
8/12/2015 c1 That Random Guy
OMG this is so adorable! :3
Great start and looking forward to seeing where this goes! :D
8/1/2015 c1 Guest
Aaaawwww I IT'S SO CUTE IM GONNA DIE SQEEEE
6/29/2015 c1 18loofahlover
omgomgomgomg babby luffy is the CUTEST THING EVAAAAAAR! and i love how you wrote out both the hostile ace and the stupid big brother ace! and everybody's personalities were on point, and it was...just so CUUUUUUUUUUTE! aw man, if only you had more about this story...
6/12/2015 c1 artsyari
This is very touching to read. Please continue it with the same adorable mood! Its fantastic so far. :D
6/12/2015 c1 Weird-Sunny-Chan
;v; Thi- this is absolute beauty! My heart 'tis being stabbed with the feels, this is so well-written 'n there's the ASL trio being all brotherly 'n stuff- :'D I would absolutely adore it if ye would decide to continue this, this story has so much potential 'n has gotten off to a great start!
6/11/2015 c1 The Magical Kaitou KID
Ace was given to Dadan to take care of as a baby. There's a video. Just search 'Baby Ace One Piece'. It's so cute! XD
6/11/2015 c1 24LittlemissLazy
Oh dear! I love this! It's so damn cute! I also love that Ace is the "Resident mama hen"! Ah, can't wait for the next chapter! :D
6/11/2015 c1 3Lacus01
I don't know about anyone else but I try not to put a fic as a favorite until its completed. until then I'm subscribed.
6/11/2015 c1 3Nala1220
Yay! Another ASL fanfic! Thank you! Thank you so much! I was getting a bit bored with all my rereadings over the same stories over and over and...over...again...*teary eyes* So few updates from my favorites those days! Ahem, now all dramatics aside~I LOVE THIS NEW FANFIC! It's so cute~

From the way you written, Ace should be almost 6 by now with Luffy almost 1 year old. As for Sabo, it depend on you, whether you want him to be on the same ground as Ace or now. If on the same level, then Ace and Sabo neither are older than the other, though in reality, Ace is born(in every single one fanfics I have read of One Piece, and it's a lot because I just went through all that 300pages from beginning to end to look for stories I may like!) January 1st, so there's no way in hell Sabo is the eldest! Unless, of course, if you want Sabo to be born the same day at the same time, lol, the irony of that will be funny~If not same day and you don't want either to be the eldest, simply mention that both are oldest to Luffy and it should be fine. OR, of course you can point out who is the eldest. It all depend on you~But lack of age is difficult for readers to image in their head for a exact picture, so I really wish you can point it your exact wish for their ages.

Did Garp REALLY just drop Luffy in the forest for Ace?! God I hates that man for his idiotcy. And his stubborn streaks which is both funny and annoying.

Anyway, I think that's all for now! Can't wait till you update and thanks again for the good story!
6/11/2015 c1 2Twillightfairy
Baby Luffy is cute, and Ace is a mama hen. I think Ace taking care of Luffy from an earlier age with help both, as well as make things even funnier when they set out on their journeys. I want to see just what changes Ace raising Luffy causes in the One Piece World.

~~~~~~~LINE BREAK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I follow stories over outright favoriting them because I don't check my favorites all that often. My favorites are OVER 9000, no seriously they are last time I checked I was close to the ten-thousand mark. This story has a high chance of going on my favorites list, and being reread.
6/11/2015 c1 Narya Anima
Aaaaaa! AWESOME! Baby Luffy is cu... I mean cool Luffy.
Ace and Sabo are going to be the best big bros ever. I wonder how Luffy would change because of it.
I'm lookin' forward new chapter!