for Fate Masks of Heroism

12/13/2020 c29 1Ravenext
"We can use the Holy Grail to wish Erebus Away"
*Recalls what Erebus is* - "Wait..."
*Recalls Kiritsugu's wish* - "Oh..."
*Recalls Amakusa's Wish* - "Oh no"
11/29/2020 c29 Maxim7
How far are going to take this story?

All ths FGO refference makes it seem as if you are going to continue the story even after Izanami.
11/25/2020 c29 MoonSerenity
*grab one of Author's legs* Don't leave D;
Thank you for an update but please update more!

Yu, please save Olga! She deserve happiness :(
11/27/2020 c11 Kaustrios
oh no Sakura is going crazy again isn't she?
11/27/2020 c8 Kaustrios
so Gilgamesh is The World? by the time yu unlocks him Gilgamesh will probably have a little bit of respect for Yu

at least nero made the wish of Elizabeth into a reality
11/26/2020 c7 Kaustrios
i love hiw we never know which heroic spirit or hiw many Hu gets between the chapters
11/26/2020 c5 Kaustrios
well if Zelretch and el melloi II steps in i doubt anyone sane of mind would go against them
11/26/2020 c4 Kaustrios
"he's pretty much Irish Hercules Rin"
11/26/2020 c3 Kaustrios
I'm wondering how you'll handle the max social link persona
after all while Gilgamesh doesn't care much about yu he would absolutely loathe having to share his body with a god and he probably would prefer committing suicide rathet than being in the same body as Ishtar

I'm wondering how fusion and all will work and how the whole wild card will be but i love the story so far
11/26/2020 c2 Kaustrios
y'a know depending on the language if Gawain introduced himself as Gawain some people's wouldn't know who he is

for exemple Gawain traduction in french is Gauvain so when i heard of him from fate it took me month to make the connection
11/26/2020 c29 1R-king 93
awesome chapter
11/26/2020 c29 Hekkasi
You putMaruki to story. Does that mena, you will Make Persona 5 Royal and fate stay night crossover after this story is finished?
11/25/2020 c29 superpierce
great chapter loved every bit of it.
11/25/2020 c29 5Felipe1402XZA
i hope olga can be btter life with yuu, is he have multi relationship?
11/25/2020 c29 RosyMiranto18
Hah, so Olga is here now, that makes me think that she will be an eventual Sixth Ranger by Izanami's Arc or even earlier if there's anything happening in January.

But Maruki? Honestly, I'm not expecting him to show up considering that this is a Persona 4 fic, but what does this mean exactly? Persona 5 Sequel confirmed? Or he's gonna do something in January?

Either way, I'm really curious about that two stuff the most, so see you later and Keep Update!
252 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »