for Play It Again, Sam, The Deleted Scenes

8/6/2020 c2 5Franki3W
hahahahahahahahahahaha LOVE it!
Thank you for putting Bobby in this story! I really miss the old coot!
8/6/2020 c1 Franki3W
hahahahahahahaha Cas has a boo boo! LOLOLOLOL
4/21/2016 c1 5Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1
Hey Wady!
You're still cracking me up. I thought that Ass was gonna ask Dam to kiss his boo boo. Wouldn't the committee hav loved that one? Hmmm?
lol
6/27/2015 c2 110LeeMarieJack
Poor Bobby. Are these little accidents written from experience? I remember that toy truck. It mysteriously disappeared one day. I've often wondered if I will ever remember where I put it.
6/27/2015 c1 LeeMarieJack
Oh My Sweet Chuck. Where did this come from? You've been hanging out with kids too much. You need adult entertainment. Welcome back from where ever you've been hiding out.
6/26/2015 c2 36BlackIceWitch
What a great scene! I could definitely see Bobby here, right down to his thoughts and self-grumbles, and crikey, no wonder he could hardly unbend, twenty minutes spent bending and squatting! That's a whole workout, Bobby! A real delight to read, the pacing between Bobby's thoughts and the action was perfect. I can't wait to see what you pull out of the hat for the next one!
6/25/2015 c2 3MarleeJames
Rotflmao...oh, no, this should NEVER have been cut. Not only was Bobby (and his years and his male perspective) so perfectly done, the ending was magnificent! That's storytelling, oh my word, yes, all the nasty little details that get you in and hold you down and don't let you move for laughing! Fantastic scene, a total winner all the freakin' way!
6/16/2015 c1 36BlackIceWitch
Good to see you're revving up again :)
6/12/2015 c1 22flutterby cupcake
Oh, yayness! I miss this story. Even though it's on my kindle. Looking forward to the other excerpts!
6/11/2015 c1 3MarleeJames
Hee hee...okay, yeah I was warned. Can't see why it was cut, really. It's not that long. Cas must have delicate 'nads!
6/11/2015 c1 15AndSoIWrite
Wow, I thought you'd died or something ;) Nice to see you writing/posting again!