FanFiction.Net
for Regret

3/13 c9 2onicorn
Long but insightful
3/13 c8 onicorn
Eight chapters in and I’m fully delighted with the healthy amount of everything so far: family dynamics (regret, tearjerkers), love, action, suspense… I remember why I loved this and it’s truly worth rereading.
5/8/2023 c7 GuestHere
Are ignore Mitsuki and Konohamaru?
Where are there?
5/10/2022 c1 Guest
You portray emotions and the thoughts behind them very well.
11/5/2021 c2 TheWonderingYears
I enjoyed this chapter. So much depth between them. I hope Sasuke learns to open up more and connect with his daughter. He deserves happiness with his family.
12/1/2020 c33 18AirashiSakura
I am really glad that I read this story. Well, personally I think this fic is a perfect blend of every emotions accompanied by sprituality (that you wanted to show). A human when born makes ties with other beings by the name of different relationship - mother, father, friend, teacher, etc, etc... And I guess this is how life works... Like understanding the individual role and contributing towards society, towards world as well as maintaining these relationship.
This being said I must really say you are brilliant! To coordinate and write everything so perfectly! Hats off to you! I think it would be an understatement to thank you. I am obliged to personally know you in person.
Here to hoping, being in Dec 2020, that you write more wonderful stories.
12/1/2020 c32 AirashiSakura
Ahhh! This chapter is one of the best. Thanks for sharing!
12/1/2020 c30 AirashiSakura
The twist in plots. I am so hyped about nect chapters!
12/1/2020 c28 AirashiSakura
Omg! This chapter is awesome. Coming up with a mesaage from Itachi and then decpding the meaning- is something splendid. You are awesome, you know! :)
12/1/2020 c27 AirashiSakura
Ahhh! Poor Boruto :( Anyways, I liked how you linked 'The last' with this. Thanks for sharing!
11/28/2020 c25 AirashiSakura
It's great how you have gave identity to the shin clones. Although they have been playing an important in the story from beginning, this chapter really defined their characterization. Thanks for sharing!
11/27/2020 c24 AirashiSakura
This chapter carries a plethora of emotions which somehow link to one of the basic value that is cooperation.
Integrating the ideas and managing be to put them down is tough, but it doesn't seem in your case. I will again say - there's a lot to learn from you. Thank you!
11/27/2020 c23 AirashiSakura
Sasuke's and Sakura's relationship is beautiful. It's painful to see how both of them have to part yet with every departure, their love deepens. You have perfectly departed that. Thanks for sharing!
11/27/2020 c22 AirashiSakura
It's nice to see Sasuke's soft side for Naruto. Thanks for sharing!
11/25/2020 c20 AirashiSakura
It must have been hard for Sakura to pass down the experience of pain and trauma of war time to her sweet daughter. Sakura knows how her daughter feels about her friend, but Sakura is tied up that is she can't do anything more than to assure her daughter that everything is going to be fine.
Thanks for Sharing the chapter!
637 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »